Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt that Bruce is sounding much better than he did on ME and as good as TBOS. Let's hope it lasts until the end of the tour.

The photos look like time stopped for them good 5 years ago! And to think there was a cancer situation quite recently...

@matic22 What's that zebra-loaded 70s Strat that Dave's using? New one? I vaguely remember him playing a similar one.

No. He had that guitar since late 2015 (Hawaii new year's gig). But it has been through 3 sets of pickups since them.

I thought it was Heinkel.
Looked up a few pictures, seems you're right. I just remembered something I read a while back about Lemmy making a "Guess you haven't seen one of these in a while" when playing in Germany. That source mentioned a Lancaster. But the pictures I find from the tour definitely look more like a He111 and nothing like a Lancaster.

And the aircraft nerdery is taking over this thread as well.

#IBlameBruce

Anyone know what Bruce is talking about on the last chorus of wicker man, on the Stockholm bootleg/show?
It kinda sounds like he's addressing the sitting portion of the crowd (yet again) but I'm not sure. Either way it sounds like hyping up the crowd mostly, nothing serious.

How can the LOTB developers do this to us. The developer fucks added ATG (Alexander Eddie) into the game just a month before the tour started. YOU FUCKS. YOU LYING BASTARDS. YOU USELESS TWATS. YOU, YOU... YOU SCUMBAGS. YOU WASTE OF SPERM. YOU WASTE OF AIR. YOU... YOU DIRTBAGS. YOU DISGRACEFUL PRICKS. YOU... FUCKING SCUMBAGS.... MORONS.

GO SOIL YOURSELVES

YOU ALSO ADDED FUCKING CLANSMAN AND THEY ARE PLAYING IT, BUT WHERE IS ALEX? WHERE IS FUCKING ALEX?

COUNGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE DEVELOPED FAKE BELIEF IN C LANGUAGE.

STUPID FUCKS.

/ Drunk Rant

The developers trolled us so badly about ATG. When they did it, I thought LOTB concert story would be a chronological one: everything starts with ATG, comes down to clansman, and the aces high, and FTGGOG.

Now it appears that the story is not chronological, but thematic (war, religion etc.)

A bit sad about that, but still, I will see my best Maiden concert in 10 days-- and maybe the last, because Maiden so rarely comes to my country of permanent residence.

Edit: I have added "a bit", because I am not too sad when SOTC is there. I never expected that.

Last edited:
How can the LOTB developers do this to us. The developer fucks added ATG (Alexander Eddie) into the game just a month before the tour started. YOU FUCKS. YOU LYING BASTARDS. YOU USELESS TWATS. YOU, YOU... YOU SCUMBAGS. YOU WASTE OF SPERM. YOU WASTE OF AIR. YOU... YOU DIRTBAGS. YOU DISGRACEFUL PRICKS. YOU... FUCKING SCUMBAGS.... MORONS.

GO SOIL YOURSELVES

YOU ALSO ADDED FUCKING CLANSMAN AND THEY ARE PLAYING IT, BUT WHERE IS ALEX? WHERE IS FUCKING ALEX?

STUPID FUCKS.

/ Drunk Rant
please drunk rant more
I love this

GO SOIL YOURSELVES

STUPID FUCKS.

/ Drunk Rant

Language!!!!

Nobody trolled anyone. You guys hyped yourselves into thinking ATG would be played for no objective reason at all, and now you're sulking at the band for it.
The tour is linked to the game, any song added to the game had a very good chance of making the setlist....adding the song everyone wants just before the tour starts....sounds a bit troll like to me although not by the band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back