Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
After cancer scare with Bruce and current tour setlist I think that Steve may agree to some new things.
Yeah, and also, Steve has usually good taste imo. He didn’t want to go all Def Leppard like Adrian and Bruce in the 80s (I’m exaggerating), but Maiden’s style did change over time, and Steve was a big part in that.

I'm starting to think that maybe Heaven Can Wait will be played on the next tour, since it has been rehearsed for the current tour, in the HBTN's place and it was meant to be played as a closing song on the last tour, in WY's place ! :confused:

I'm starting to think that maybe Heaven Can Wait will be played on the next tour, -- it was meant to be played as a closing song on the last tour, in WY's place ! :confused:

What? Source, please. Sounds interesting. :D I definitely prefer Wasted Years though.

I'm starting to think that maybe Heaven Can Wait will be played on the next tour, since it has been rehearsed for the current tour, in the HBTN's place and it was meant to be played as a closing song on the last tour, in WY's place ! :confused:

May I ask what is your source for this, please? Thanks.

There was some talk about that somewhere. It was apparenly dropped, because roadies didn't want people on stage during encores.

Thanks. Where was this talk about it exactly? It sounds like an internet rumour that is being blown out of proportion if I am honest.

Thanks. Where was this talk about it exactly? It sounds like an internet rumour that is being blown out of proportion if I am honest.

I think it could be somewehere on IMFC forum. But that was like few months before TBOS tour.

I actually understand why roadies don't want people on stage.

Well must they bring people on stage for this song? I guess it is a tradition now.

But I have an revolutionary idea, why won't they play something other than WY and HCW from SIT? :D

What? Source, please. Sounds interesting. :D I definitely prefer Wasted Years though.

May I ask what is your source for this, please? Thanks.

I think this rumours were discussed here ! For the inclusion of HCW on the current tour (if the lawsuit with HBTN wasn't settled) was discussed here and also on the IMFC forum and, for TBOS tour, I think I learned it from here - that the roadies were unhappy with people on stage/backstage and they replaced it with WY :)

I think this rumours were discussed here ! For the inclusion of HCW on the current tour (if the lawsuit with HBTN wasn't settled) was discussed here and also on the IMFC forum and, for TBOS tour, I think I learned it from here - that the roadies were unhappy with people on stage/backstage and they replaced it with WY :)

Well, you originally said that the song had been rehearsed for the current tour, giving credibility to rumours when there is absolutely no evidence of that.

Well, you originally said that the song had been rehearsed for the current tour, giving credibility to rumours when there is absolutely no evidence of that.

The rumours that I talked about - I hear them from here and the IMFC forum... but I understand your point :D

HCW wasn't rehearsed for neither TBOS or LOTB tour.

I'm pretty sure that they replaced it before. When I get home I'll quote Nicko from IMFC magazine 100 and explain why I think WY replaced HCW.

Another thing, I also think that LOTB set was decided before Nicko's Trunk interview. I'm pretty sure that WED and FOI were amongst Nicko's most wanted songs to return, but he said 22AA and SIASL, because he knew that they will do the first two this year.

HCW wasn't rehearsed for neither TBOS or LOTB tour.

I'm pretty sure that they replaced it before. When I get home I'll quote Nicko from IMFC magazine 100 and explain why I think WY replaced HCW.

Another thing, I also think that LOTB set was decided before Nicko's Trunk interview. I'm pretty sure that WED and FOI were amongst Nicko's most wanted songs to return, but he said 22AA and SIASL, because he knew that they will do the first two this year.

Sure, but if they end up playing it in the next tour, maybe the rumours were not so impossible.

Sure, but if they end up playing it in the next tour, maybe the rumours were not so impossible.

HCW was planned to close the show in 2016. That's why roadies vetoed it. If it was in the middle of the set, I think it wouldn't be such a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back