Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently at Stockholm. They fuxxed sign of the cross badly in the middle. They could barely come out of it. Pretty funny!

Let me sum it up, guys:

1) They will obviously tour North America and probably South America/rest of the world in 2019, because this is the most expensive and brilliant stage we have seen.
2) The fact that Harris is already talking about a new album means that it will hit us sometime in 2020. September 2020 would be my guess -> Tour 2021 onwards.

New moment for me was Adrian singing back vocals during pre-chorus of Wickerman. Can't remember if they did it on some previous tours, but it's rather strange part of the song for backing vocals. Chorus would be more like it.

New moment for me was Adrian singing back vocals during pre-chorus of Wickerman. Can't remember if they did it on some previous tours, but it's rather strange part of the song for backing vocals. Chorus would be more like it.

he didn't do it on BNW tour when that song was new.... certainly rare

On my way home from Stockholm, and maaaan did they fuck up Sign of the Cross. My most anticipated part of the song and then this happens. The first time I’ve seen them fumble like this, oh well.

The rest of the show was mindblowing. Bruce on top of his game, Freedom a obvious highlight. Great great setlist.

I'm willing to bet Sign of the Cross and FTGGOG may disappear from the set if the band ef them up or the crowd seems uninterested in them which has been an issue from videos I'm seeing of FTGGOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back