Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally feel a lot of love for this setlist.

The return of Flight of Icarus after more than 30 years feels like the reuniting with a long lost family member. Welcome home little buddy!

Seeing Where Eagles Dare, The Clansman, For The Greater Good Of God and Sign Of The Cross in the setlist this morning almost brought me to tears.

Even the return of both 2 Minutes To Midnight and Run To The Hills sent my level of excitement off the scales.

A perfect setlist from beginning to end and because it includes five songs I’ve never seen live it personally has more of a feel of a new album tour than a history tour.

After this tour I will have finally seen at least one song from every album live and at long last a song from my favourite album, A Matter of Life and Death.

A big thank you to Eddie and the Boys!

Last edited:
Anyone having footage of the evil that men do or how they start the encore? Seems like an odd choice

The lighting seems pretty dark in the videos I've seen, is it a dark show?

This set must be pretty demanding for Bruce. He was almost liquid by half of the set

A BIG reminder - all spoilers outside this thread go in spoiler tags. Bans will happen if there's any more.

"So everyone loves Blaze now after The Clansman and SotC is back in the set" is clearly a spoiler. Can you think long and hard before posting? There's deleted posts from you all over the forum, and the link in your sig is to the tour thread, with no warning.
Learn to take a joke haha. I’m not used to the spoiler thing, not been this forum around that long. Just delete it and let me know.

Last edited:
Funniest thing the last 24 hours: people compaining about setlist discussions. How uptight could you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back