Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say, there’s always gonna be some disappointment with any setlist and it’s impossible to please everyone. However, the songs they chose for this tour are gutsy, epic as fuck and emotionally charged. For myself personally, I am gonna be bawling my eyes out for revelations followed by for the greater good of god (#2 and #3 respectively for me, Rime being #1 hence my tinge of disappointment). Then to hear Sign of the Cross with Bruce singing... wow, that is gonna be incredibly epic. I never was a huge fan of the song (I’ve just never listened to it enough; criminal neglect of most of the X factor) but listened to it again tonight and it is going to make for an extremely epic live song especially with Bruce. His voice is in top form and he is going to destroy that song. No, they didn’t play Alexander the Great but I think they’re probably gonna save that for their farewell tour whenever that should be (hopefully very far in the future).

I am so beyond amped up for this tour... traveling from Ottawa to London for the second last show of the tour. Even the “greatest hits” choices I’m happy with. Closing with evil that men do into hallowed into run to the hills is gonna be such a high energy encore, of course preceded by the standard FOTD, NOTB & IM. Some absolute gems in this setlist. Cannot wait for London.

Not sure if this has been posted, so here's The Wicker Man.

Also, when's their first festival appearance? 7 June, in Sweden, right? I want to see if they change something for the festivals.

Not sure if this has been posted, so here's The Wicker Man.

Also, when's their first festival appearance? 7 June, in Sweden, right? I want to see if they change something for the festivals.
Yep, that's right. And everyone, keep everything crossed for a live stream of that!

I still can’t believe how good this setlist and stage was yesterday. Bruce voice was unbelievable judging from videos, theatrics were mind blowing and rest of the band? My god, they nailed it. I’m Hyped as duck.

This really doesn't feel like just a normal Maiden cabaret tour. This feels like THE tour to go to. This does not sound like a band in their 60s. Even Nicko, at 66 is a powerhouse! Absolutely incredible.

Just got back from breakfast here in Tallinn. Still can't believe how good the show was. Opening duo was INSANE, the huge spitfire and everything. Best IM stage show ever IMO. Bruces performance was amazing, and rest of the band were on fire. He had some problems with cross prop during SOTC, first show things etc ... Helsinki tomorrow!

They might take out some of the deeper cuts and include another crowd-pleaser. I hope I'm wrong.
I could see them taking out Ftggog because there won't be any reaction to it I promise. I love this song but can see people not being interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back