Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dd58pSHU8AAbDan.jpg:large

The gear just arrived in Tallinn. Production rehearsals are tomorrow, I guess.

Few days ago they posted a picture of
the prisoner
in some music player on their instagram account.
Also hint about 'wolf in sheep's clothing' could be about CSIT. There is an reference in the song. I know that chances are slim but one can hope.

Last edited:
Few days ago they posted a picture of in some music player on their instagram account.
Also hint about 'wolf in sheep's clothing' colud be about CSIT. There is an reference in the song. I know that chances are slim but one can hope.
Nicko's foot would fell off during that one.

"A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Or saintly or sinner
Or some that would believe
A holy war winner "

For the Greater Good of God, not CSIT :/

"A wolf in sheep’s clothing
Or saintly or sinner
Or some that would believe
A holy war winner "

For the Greater Good of God, not CSIT :/

"Like a wolf in sheep's clothing
You try to hide your deepest sins
Of all the things that you've done wrong
And I know where you belong"

Nicko's foot would fell off during that one.
As someone who doesn’t play drums or have a good idea about it, Where Eagles Dare isn’t as tiring to him as CSIT? It may be just the impression it gives because it has a lot of fills while isn’t as hard on the foot actually, but I’m curious.

But FTGGOG in teaser + poster.
Plus, in the LOTB teaser art, the wolf is right next to a cross, and red raindrops surrounding a small shed ("bloodshed").... clearly not CSIT, as much as I wish it was. Still pumped for FTGGOG though. Anything AMOLAD is a nice bonus.

I know, I'm just saying that there is an reference in CSIT. Actually I would rather like to hear FTGGOG than CIST.

FOI can be done, not perfect but neither Great Unknown was perfect on last tour. But songs like CIST and maybe BQOBD would be renamed to "the strain #1" and "the strain #2" sadly.

And they introduce the new walking Eddie, waving a Macedonian flag. I can't wait for the social media madness. #MacedoniaIsGreece
They should get a date in Skopje and only play ATG there, play Athens next and leave it out:D:D

I love Janick but I can totally see him messing up solo of ATG, then forgeting how it would go on so he will start it again, but faster. Much faster. Maybe with more distortion.

As someone who doesn’t play drums or have a good idea about it, Where Eagles Dare isn’t as tiring to him as CSIT? It may be just the impression it gives because it has a lot of fills while isn’t as hard on the foot actually, but I’m curious.
Well, Nicko said, that he can play 2 versions of that song. The harder one is to play that famous bass drum pattern with on the bass drum and the easier one is to transfer that to ride cymbal and miss on some bass drum hits.

@Lego
Am I right that he recorded it the easier way, but played it the hard way live? But that version from NM's DO is the easier one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back