Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I’m goin’ on 10 days straight of work and America, Britain, and France may have just started WWIII, but I’m listening to a killer Kamelot album and drinking a good brew. What’s positive in your world right now?

I’m goin’ on 10 days straight of work and America, Britain, and France may have just started WWIII, but I’m listening to a killer Kamelot album and drinking a good brew. What’s positive in your world right now?

Surely this is WWVII by now. Every missile strike tends to start a WW these days.

A model horse I painted just won a competition.
its-something.jpg

I've been trying for a few months to get a friend of mine into Maiden, and I think I'm getting her. She was first introduced to Maiden by some songs I sent her (I think "The Legacy", "Sign of the Cross" and "Wasted Years"), and she's been wanting to know more and more ever since. Then I showed her Somewhere Back In Time (which, I think, is the perfect introduction to Maiden), and she fell in love with it—"Phantom of the Opera" became her favorite. I was going to show her From Fear To Eternity as well, but on Christmas' Eve last year she texted me because her uncle had put on a few bits of Rock In Rio and En Vivo! videos, and she was freaking out. She chose to skip FFTE and go straight for the albums. We've already listened to the debut all the way through Powerslave + Live After Death, and she's loving it. I think we got another Maiden fan in the making—and my God, is it fun to watch the reactions of Maiden first-timers. :D

Back