Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

LC if you're doing it for the exercise I heard walking down is actually not good for the knees. Me right knee's cartilage is a bit worn off and I need just a slight warmup if i want it to function 100%, I feel a slight discomfort if I step down a bit off balance, never while stepping up.
Yeah, I was going to avoid down. Up only. That's where the exercise value is anyway.

LC if you're doing it for the exercise I heard walking down is actually not good for the knees. Me right knee's cartilage is a bit worn off and I need just a slight warmup if i want it to function 100%, I feel a slight discomfort if I step down a bit off balance, never while stepping up.
My knees have been terrible going downhill since I was about 12/13. Up isn't a problem, though. Where I used to live there was a ten minute walk straight uphill from my office after work, which was really good exercise.

df357423-806a-4d7d-a9ca-40c24c1c68b5.jpg

Man's not hot.

My dad used to talk about "circuits and bumps", do you still do those?

If that means what I think it does - i.e. repeated touch&go landings where you take off, fly the circuit, land, and then take off again directly, and repeat until the instructor has had enough - it's a standard part of the training and I expect to do a lot of it this summer.

This guy is more apt, useful and not to mention polite than a lot of people

Back