Other football codes

Indeed!
Some win for Scotland. Calcutta Cup for the first time in 10 years. England would fancy themselves as World Cup contenders and Scotland certainly would not so fair play.
The idea of a proper finale of Ireland vs England on St Patrick's Day is great but the idea of a Grand Slam is even better. Although, if Scotland beat Ireland next time out it will make for a wondrous event on St Patrick's Day.

Any rugby league fans?
You're asking this during the Six Nations?

200w.webp

Well I prefer Union to League but the latter has its charm as well, they're just different sports. Used to watch the NRL when it was on Livestream but now I've got nowhere to watch league at all.

Scotland rolled over to Ireland and France beat England, so Ireland have won the 6 Nations with a game to spare. I thought that if there were no bonus points this wouldn't have happened, but that's not the case. Ireland have won all their matches so far and England fell away. Grand Slam is on the line for Ireland next weekend at Twickenham so it won't be a complete dead rubber but perhaps not the occasion it could have been.

The way France nearly lost in the last seconds ... :nuts:
it won't be a complete dead rubber
Well I doubt the championship would matter that much without a Grand Slam so of course it won't. And on St. Patrick's Day, against a highly motivated England.

The championship always matters, Grand slam or not, but it would probably be a bit of an anti-climax to miss out on the Grand Slam (and Triple Crown).

Indeed! There are still League fans in the world even at this time of year, seasons just begun!
Well I prefer Union to League but the latter has its charm as well, they're just different sports. Used to watch the NRL when it was on Livestream but now I've got nowhere to watch league at all.
Still I was lucky enough to see the 2015 NRL Grand Final, one of a kind.

Wow! Jealous.

Who was in it? I only catch the NRL when I can but watch Superleague regurlarly
Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, who won by a dropped goal in overtime.
To be sure I haven't mislead you: "see" as in see live on Livestream.
Nowhere to watch Superleague here, and NRL is no longer on Livestream :(

Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, who won by a dropped goal in overtime.
To be sure I haven't mislead you: "see" as in see live on Livestream.
Nowhere to watch Superleague here, and NRL is no longer on Livestream :(

Ohhh I thought you meant see it live and in the flesh so to speak!

I must admit before I got skysports it was incredibly hard to find a rugby league stream online, but I guess thats good as British rugby league isnt the biggest cash cow

I must admit before I got skysports it was incredibly hard to find a rugby league stream online, but I guess thats good as British rugby league isnt the biggest cash cow
No cable TV provider in Sofia offers Sky Sports anymore. In the late 90s, all, or most, did (although I doubt it was exactly legal, and suppose that's why they don't anymore), so I used to watch Superleague, NRL, the English Rugby Union premiership, and NFL (Packers fan ever since).

Congrats Ireland for the third Grand Slam ever!
Scotland's third place not bad at all as well.

Back