Iron Maiden stage sets over the years

Kalata

Out of the Silent Planet
Maiden always have the best stage sets of all bands and with Eddie they merge together in a perfect way!

Iron Maiden stage sets over the years !

Last edited:
Stage sets for TBOS, ME and TFF tours !

Attachments

• tbos.jpg
    tbos.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 158
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 32
  • tff.jpg
    tff.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 28
Stage sets for SBIT, AMOLAD and Early Days tours !

Attachments

• sbit.jpg
    sbit.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 141
  • amolad.jpg
    amolad.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 148
  • erutw.png
    erutw.png
    846.6 KB · Views: 65
Stage sets for DOD, GME...'TID and BNW tours !

Attachments

• dod.jpg
    dod.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 136
  • gme...tid.jpg
    gme...tid.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 150
  • bnw.png
    bnw.png
    582.9 KB · Views: 46
Stage sets for EH, VXI and TXF tours !

Attachments

• edh.jpg
    edh.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 157
  • vxi.jpg
    vxi.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 158
  • txf.png
    txf.png
    854.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Stage sets for FOTD (for the Real Live tour the stage was the same), NPOTR and STOAST tours !

Attachments

• fotd.jpg
    fotd.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 141
  • npotr.jpg
    npotr.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 142
  • stoast.jpg
    stoast.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 141
Stage sets for SOT, WST and WPT tours !

Attachments

• sot.jpg
    sot.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 133
  • wst.jpg
    wst.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 132
  • wpt.jpg
    wpt.jpg
    460.1 KB · Views: 71
  • wpt(2).png
    wpt(2).png
    440.8 KB · Views: 12
Stage sets for TBOTR, Killers and IM tours !

Attachments

• tbotr.jpg
    tbotr.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 131
  • k.jpg
    k.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 134
  • im.jpg
    im.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I agree with many fans that in some areas, the Maiden England stage set - like the whole tour, really - was a bit underwhelming, but I really liked the "icy" renditions of classic artwork. There was some other neat stuff too.
view

Last edited:
I agree with many fans that in some areas, the Maiden England stage set - like the whole tour, really - was a bit underwhelming, but I really liked the "icy" renditions of classic artwork. There was some other neat stuff too.
view

Yeah, with the ME stage set, it seems that the band went through the easy way - and not only the design of the stage, but with the setlist too.

Any chance for anything similar for all of the stage Eddies, big and walk on?

And another good idea - all backdrops over the years, well, since 1990 actually, but it is a hell of a hard work to find a good quality pictures for some of them ! :)

Technical question: can the picture you have posted for the Killer Tour be really considered as belonging to that very tour since it features Bruce? (in other words, was the short tour of Italy to try Bruce out on the road the end of the previous album tour?);)

Technical question: can the picture you have posted for the Killer Tour be really considered as belonging to that very tour since it features Bruce? (in other words, was the short tour of Italy to try Bruce out on the road the end of the previous album tour?);)

I think yes ! The stage for the first 2 tours was basically the same - with the Marshall amplifiers and the stairs (the same stage design was used in the No Prayer and Fear tours ) and for some of the tours, it was very hard to find a picture with good quality !

Last edited:
Yup, there was a stylized floor with all those roots on FOTD tour. Another major difference was the ramps. The one behind the drum riser was featured for the first time on FOTD tour.

That's also true. I meant that the same was only with the Marshall amplifiers. Another major difference, is that from the No Prayer tour on, they start to use backdrops !
The Marshall amplifiers that were used on this 4 tours (IM,K,NPOTR and FOTD) were more or less the basic stage set of the respective tours !

Last edited:
Back