Ghost of the Navigator
Stranger in a Strange Land
Where Eagles Dare
Sign of the Cross
No Prayer for the Dying
Wasting Love

songs I want but the odds are 0%
Paschendale
Caught Somewhere in Time (or anything from SIT other than HCW and WY)
Infinite Dreams
22 Acacia Avenue
Still Life
To Tame a Land
The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Only the Good Die Young
Mother Russia

aces high
two minutes to midnight
brave new world
the trooper
for the greater good of god
heaven can wait
lord of the flies
rime of the uncient marriner
run to the hills
the clansman
the evil that men do
fear of the dark
iron maiden
encore:
be quick or be dead
number of the beast
flight of icarus

It's a Fan Friday tweet and I fucking hope that HCW doesn't return, because that would mean no other SIT songs. Would pick Wasted Years over it, even if it has been slightly overplayed on the last few tours.

aces high
two minutes to midnight
brave new world
the trooper
for the greater good of god
heaven can wait
lord of the flies
rime of the uncient marriner
run to the hills
the clansman
the evil that men do
fear of the dark
iron maiden
encore:
be quick or be dead
number of the beast
flight of icarus

great setlist, i wish it would be true..

great setlist, i wish it would be true..

It's too long to be realistic. Rime, FTGGOG and Clansman are 30 minutes long alone. If those 3 are featured, it will be a 15 song setlist again. Also I'm 90% sure that Revelations will return.

They could easily play both GotN and Rime. It'd serve as a nice surprise since while Rime is not that far out left field, Ghost of the Navigator hasn't been exactly a setlist regular since 2000.

It's too long to be realistic. Rime, FTGGOG and Clansman are 30 minutes long alone. If those 3 are featured, it will be a 15 song setlist again. Also I'm 90% sure that Revelations will return.

withdraw FTGGOG and we'll be fine :)

songs that have a chance:
Ghost of the Navigator
Stranger in a Strange Land
Where Eagles Dare
Sign of the Cross

No Prayer for the Dying
Wasting Love

songs I want but the odds are 0%
Paschendale
Caught Somewhere in Time (or anything from SIT other than HCW and WY)
Infinite Dreams
22 Acacia Avenue
Still Life
To Tame a Land
The Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Only the Good Die Young
Mother Russia

Well I wouldn't say that Paschendale and 22AA have significantly worse chances than SIASL, Where Eagles Dare or Sign of the Cross; they're pretty much on the same category in my opinion. :D

22 Acacia Avenue isn't that unlikely. They played it in 2003, and Nicko has said he would like to play it again. And if Hallowed is out, they might want a third NOTB song. That being said, I doubt we get to hear it again.

I think they are hinting at this or Rime on the tour poster. The Wicker Man or Brave New World seem like the obvious choice from BNW but I would love to hear GOTN.

to be fair, they have a history of hinting and not doing anything. They had Ghost and Shadows of the valley artwork on shirts last tour and neither were played. They had stranger artwork on shirts during Maiden England and it wasn't played. I'm generally not surprised at what they do anymore unless I see Alexander the great artwork on a shirt. I'd be highly suspicious then

No, you're right. It doesn't have to be connected at all, Harris, Dickinson and Smallwood can dig into any of the designs made for Maiden ever just for the sake of compiling artwork.

Well I wouldn't say that Paschendale and 22AA have significantly worse chances than SIASL, Where Eagles Dare or Sign of the Cross; they're pretty much on the same category in my opinion. :D

I'd love to hear Paschendale live again and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the raindrops of blood refer to this song. I fear they refer to For the Greater Good of God though (great song, but not on par with Paschendale in my humble opinion).

Not a big fan of Heaven Can Wait, though live I think it is quite a good song, has a nice beat for jumping up and down in time with in the middle of the track. So I’ll enjoy it in the moment if they do play it, but I definitely wouldn’t pick it before hand if I had the choice.

I’ve never seen them perform Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, so would love it to be included.

they posted yesterday 2mtm on facebook profil...so another hint.but we allready know it. i wonder if someday in the future post something from blaze era.lets see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back