Bruce Dickinson

Cried's top 5 members will receive a haggis.
I hope I'm in. I can finally try haggis.
eat.gif

@ Roy vs Bruce debate:
Bruce is great, Roy Z is great, together they were fantastic. Chemical Wedding is their best album imo, and ultimately it was Bruce who had the broad vision of the complete picture, but it was obviously a collaboration, Roy contributing just as much with the music, especially with riffs and stuff. Neither of them could have done it on their own.

Spot on. I would also add that The Chemical Wedding is one of the best things Bruce has ever done, Maiden classics included.

The title of this thread is Bruce Dickinson so as long as posts are related to him, that is on topic. Bruce pretty much confirming that there will be another solo album is pretty huge news.

As a big fan of Bruce's solo career, there is nothing I would like more than a new album from him, but considering that the progress he has made on it has been zilch since I last met him and he told me that "Maybe there would be a solo album soon" (back in March 2013, straight after his writing session with Roy Z in LA that resulted in the half album he has been mentioning since 2015), I am not convinced it would happen any time soon. :(

I hope his autobiography promo tour, where the questions about solo stuff have been frequent, would make him find the time to release some new solo stuff soon though.

As a big fan of Bruce's solo career, there is nothing I would like more than a new album from him, but considering that the progress he has made on it has been zilch since I last met him and he told me that "Maybe there would be a solo album soon" (back in March 2013, straight after his writing session with Roy Z in LA that resulted in the half album he has been mentioning since 2015), I am not convinced it would happen any time soon. :(

I hope his autobiography promo tour, where the questions about solo stuff have been frequent, would make him find the time to release some new solo stuff soon though.

Fingers crossed! He did say to me when I met him there would be more solo work but I didnt ask and he did not say of any tameframe

He gave so many promises... hope he'll keep them. A promise for a new solo album and EOTC played with an orchestra... If only I could have that, I'll die happy, lol:D

My secret dream is also to have him make an album with Jethro Tull, but let this remain my dream :angel:
Another dream of mine is for him to get rid of his round belly :devil2:

Last year he was skinny, and now.... He used to bash Churchill for being fat, so I hope he'll do some sports to regain his perfect shape and perfect belly :wub::clap:

Back