Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7164

So let's simply do this :)

SURVIVOR_RULES_017.jpg

To everyone, this is my first survivor so keep me guided as we go pls.

The idea is to host game for 4 albums that were chiefly Adrian Smith solo projects - ASAP, Psycho Motel, Primal Rock Rebellion. As we go we can decide to insert other stuff like Urchin or B-sides.

I'll have to give ASAP album a spin in order to decide.

So you'd kick Adrian Smith from other Adrian Smiths?

Down the Wire, You Could Be a King, Misunderstood, Kid Gone Astray, Blood on the Ocean

Ill play on this on since its the only one I know.

Kid and wishing but I should have voted for Misunderstood as well. Next round.

Ive always liked this album. A bit AOR ish but I like H’s voice.

Holy shit didn't think it would happen so fast. I'll play as a noob though. @Zare how much time do we have between rounds?

Holy shit didn't think it would happen so fast. I'll play as a noob though. @Zare how much time do we have between rounds?

I'd give a wide window since there's only a handful of songs to go through. Next round about Monday.

Ill play on this on since its the only one I know.

Kid and wishing but I should have voted for Misunderstood as well. Next round.

Ive always liked this album. A bit AOR ish but I like H’s voice.

I don't think this is bad but it's not too good either. There's only one song I really like start to finish, and that's the The Lion.

^ b-side.

Let's put all the b-sides and other stuff (like Live to Learn and such) in the middle, e.g. round between two PM albums. By then we should agree on what to put in.

Okay, I'm in. Just out of curiosity though, why isn't Urchin in?

1. I forgot we already had this survivor, and rethought everything from the start. If I remembered, I'd gladly clone the format
2. I wasn't aware that we count Urchin as Adrian Smith solo project, it was an Adrian-led band.

Going to recheck rounds in previous survivor and come up with a plan how to proceed, so you guys can say yay or nay. The problem is that I envisioned putting "others" as an album in the middle, and if we count Urchin in there'll be two albums worth of "other" material. Maybe ASAP-Urchin-PM1-Other-PM2-PRR.

Edit : It'll be 5 years between survivors when we finish this short one. Brb, having an existential crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back