Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really exciting news! Hopefully they come to the states at some point. Would LOVE to hear SIASL and Infinate Dreams!
This was my exact thought Reading the announcement, sans SIASL in favour of Alexander the Great.

The Longest Day and These Colours Dont Run are the two best tracks of AMOLAD. Id be so happy to just hear one of them.

BTATS and FTGOG are great songs but not as good as these.

The Longest Day and These Colours Dont Run are the two best tracks of AMOLAD. Id be so happy to just hear one of them.

BTATS and FTGOG are great songs but not as good as these.

AMOLAD songs should be concert stables at this point

I think TETMD and 2MTM are almost guaranteed to come back, I'm betting on Heaven Can Wait also, and I think they might try to do 1 or 2 Blaze songs because after all they didnt do a 90s tour. I don't know if they're gonna bring back actual deep cuts like SIASL or 22AA even though I would love them on the setlist, it will be rather a career spanning setlist with more focus on the 80s imo. My early somewhat realistic guess would be something like this:

1. The Wicker Man
2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
3. Revelations
4. Coming Home
5. Dance of Death
6. The Trooper
7. Lord of the Flies
8. For the Greater Good of God
9. The Clansman (please)
10. Heaven Can Wait
11. The Clairvoyant
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden

14. The Number of the Beast
15. The Evil that Men Do
16. Run to the Hills

Was really kinda hoping this would be some sort of album and tour announcement. Still I'm glad that they'll be on the road next year with a new show and set even if it's based off a mobile game which is still kinda weird.

I guess they'll play Iron Maiden and probably a smattering of mostly safe classics plus maybe one surprise. I'll look forward to seeing what they come up with, but honestly I'm more pumped about new albums and new album tours than the nth classics old songs tour. Unless they actually do something different this time and surprise us all.

Guys, isn't there a legend/rumour that Alexander the Great was killed by a mosquito bite? :eek:

mosquito.png
And this is Greek flag ;).

Now that you said it, it is a mosquito, not a fly. With the Scottish flag underneath, I think we can expect Clansman The Great performed.

I would actually scream like a schoolgirl if they played clansman again. Was my favorite song when i saw them the first time '99

Most of the "big" bands release an album every 3-4 years at best and I think this is the pattern Maiden will follow in the future. Album, then 2 years on the road with album tour, then 2 more years with a best of/history kind of tour, which brings in money with minimal effort. It makes sense.

Maiden should tailor their sets to the country they're in. 'The Clansman' in Scotland, 'Alexander the Great' in Greece, 'The Trooper' in Ukraine, 'Invaders' in Norway and 'Brighter Than a Thousand Suns' in Japan.

Reactions: FTB
Maiden should tailor their sets to the country they're in. 'The Clansman' in Scotland, 'Alexander the Great' in Greece, 'The Trooper' in Ukraine, 'Invaders' in Norway and 'Brighter Than a Thousand Suns' in Japan.

Maximum disrespect

Tailgunner in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back