Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Phew. There were like 30 pages of Madness. I skimmed a lot.

Recently got back from a long drive from Iowa thru Indianapolis thru Louisville KY thru Ashville NC to Greenville SC to watch my son run a 50K ultramarathon at Paris Mountain park. Then home through Georgia, Nashville TN, ST Louis MO and back home.

I did take a side trip in KY to check out a few Bourbon distilleries. Good times!

I'm tired.

In other news, I've had my grand-daughter living with me for a while now. She is learning the good things in life, like Maiden, Motorcycles, and MMO video games.

Hows Maidenfans these days?

i-am-huge-metal-fan_o_1487351.jpg
Now I get it! That's great! :lol:

Recently got back from a long drive from Iowa thru Indianapolis thru Louisville KY thru Ashville NC to Greenville SC to watch my son run a 50K ultramarathon at Paris Mountain park. Then home through Georgia, Nashville TN, ST Louis MO and back home.

I did take a side trip in KY to check out a few Bourbon distilleries. Good times!

I'm tired.

In other news, I've had my grand-daughter living with me for a while now. She is learning the good things in life, like Maiden, Motorcycles, and MMO video games.

I'm good here. It's great to see you around again. A 50K?! That's wild! Your son must be in great shape. It's also great to see that you're doing some awesome grand parenting!

I'm tired.

A proper education - good to start them early. ;)

A couple of days ago, I ordered food. It arrived and I picked up a fork and brought it over to my room. Turned out that fork wasn't needed, but I forgot to put it back. Said "I'll probably need it in the near future anyway" and left it. Today I made breakfast and brought it over to my room. After a sigh of relief that I was finally ready to eat, I realized that I had forgotten to pick up a fork. A brief disappointment that I had to get up and get one was followed by me realizing there already was a fork on the table. The one I left there a couple of days ago, envisioning this exact situation.

Fucking meaningless story, I know. But it helps the cause.

Back