Bruce Dickinson

PhD student.

One week until Brucie's book event.

Thanks. I guess asking about the topic would be too nosey.

I have fond memories of my PhD days and Bruce's BBC 6 Music Rock Show and Freak Zone making it easier to cope with the pressure. I was much younger though! :lol:

I would be at the London book event. :)

It's not finished yet. :( It's on Afghan (modern-day) and Indian history in the 2nd century CE.

Does anyone know how long the Bruce talk is? I'm trying to work out my transport for next weekend.

No idea. Start time for the London event is 7:30pm but I have not been able to find any information about how long it is going to be.
I might give the theatre a call. I've been to literature festival events before and they were about an hour to an hour and a half if there was an interval.

Well, maybe it's just linked to the talk about Bruce's book signing in Newcastle this month, but there's a rumour going around that he's going to play a solo gig in Newcastle in the near future. I'm digging for more info.

I might give the theatre a call. I've been to literature festival events before and they were about an hour to an hour and a half if there was an interval.

Based on the literature festival events I have been to, I would say 2 hours maximum (depending on how animated Bruce gets during the Q&A). :lol:

Back