Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

So I saw Milena solo, now seeing Revue without Milena and later going to see Svetlo. @Magnus will confirm that this makes me half Bulgarian, I suppose.

I was just told it's Svetlyo < Светльо. Not quite there yet, it seems. -_-

Why < and not =?

Because to a trained philologist, < means 'derives from'. If the form Светльо didn't exist, it were a reconstructed *Светльо.

Also, speaking of this guy, he has a death metal song about all the alien pussy Yuri Gagarin got, and a ska song about Gojko Mitić, the guy who puts Pierre Brice to shame. He also ran for president of Bulgaria. In the light if this, who the fuck is Donald Trump? @Travis The Dragon

Who the fuck
Who the fuck
Who the fuck is Donald Trump?
Who the fuck is Donald Trump?

POTUS! "clap clap clap"
POTUS! "clap clap clap"

One Jimmy Carter!
There's only one Jimmy Carter!
One Jimmy Caaaarter!
There's only one Jimmy Caaaarter!

R-E-A-G-A-N
Reagan is the pre-si-dent
with a knick-knack-paddywhack
give the dog a bone
Why don't Gorby fuck off home

You are my Yeltzin
My Boris Yeltzin
You make me happy
When you are drunk
Though Alan Shearer
Was fuckin' dearer
Please don't take my Yeltzin away

Too soon? Don't think so, the majority of the forum members weren't born :D

Melody: Blue Moon

Hillary
You thought it'd be easy
Then Donald won that vote
Now you're stuck selling books

My rhymes are getting worse, that's because my alcohol level is getting better.

Because to a trained philologist, < means 'derives from'. If the form Светльо didn't exist, it were a reconstructed *Светльо.

Also, speaking of this guy, he has a death metal song about all the alien pussy Yuri Gagarin got, and a ska song about Gojko Mitić, the guy who puts Pierre Brice to shame. He also ran for president of Bulgaria. In the light if this, who the fuck is Donald Trump? @Travis The Dragon
Oh, confusion. Yay.

Went out to play basketball during sunrise. My neighborhood is infested by stray dogs who get crazy during night time so getting to the court was an adrenaline rush. Worth it though.

12767.jpg
R.I.P.

I was completely hammered on Friday, incidentally. And I only had five beers. No idea how that happened. My theory is that it was a psychosomatic reaction to the end of a shitty week.

Back