Iron Maiden pictures

I think those of us in the United States (and abroad perhaps) may recognize the rings as New England patriots super bowl rings..? I could be wrong..being a Denver fan I see those in my nightmares... anyone else seeing this?

Of course this would add to the Boston area event theory as the Patriots are the Boston area American football team. :smartarse::innocent:

Last edited:
They should have had Trooper Eddie riding it for the Maiden England tour. Or did they actually do that?

No, Denver didn't have a specific shirt for that one, either.
Which, really, was no big deal. That show was at the crummy outdoor corporate shed and wasn't sold out.
The BOS show at Pepsi Center, though, was sold out, and happened just a couple of months after the Superbowl win.
That really should have had a shirt, dammit.

TBOS Eddie in a reenactment of the iconic super bowl 50"strip sack" of Cam Newton... except instead of causing the fumble, on the shirt he's ripping Newtons heart out!!

img_2357-jpg.6184

Attachments

• IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 336
No, Denver didn't have a specific shirt for that one, either.
Which, really, was no big deal. That show was at the crummy outdoor corporate shed and wasn't sold out.
The BOS show at Pepsi Center, though, was sold out, and happened just a couple of months after the Superbowl win.
That really should have had a shirt, dammit.
Has Maiden ever acknowledged our beloved American sport?

Eddie on Blucifer would've been awesome

Request: could anyone post the picture (circa 1985) in which the classic line-up is standing in front of a British flag? I seem to remember that Nicko is in the middle, in a leather jacket and his arms crossed rather high while Steve would have blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Dave is also sunburnt in the face. I can't find it on Google Images.

Thanks ;)

Back