Can this still be real or just some crazy dream?

I dreamed that Maidenfans was a real place in the physical world. We were all there in the same building and various members were doing various chores around the place. There was a PA that played the songs from some Survivor, so that everyone could listen to them. At some point I heard a song that I loved but I had no clue what band or what song it was. (All I know is it sounded like the best Dream Theater I've ever heard, and that it's not a song I've ever heard in real life.) I went looking for @Night Prowler to ask about the song, since obviously he was running the Survivor, but no one knew where he was. So I got to this big room, full of bunk beds, where apparently all North Americans were sleeping in, and I found @Mosh . He told me it was a Russian band called Saboteurs and the song was called 1 March. I have to find that song, it was brilliant!

What a dream. In the dream I was Murican and President Trump apparently became a dictator and one of his new rules was that when his motorcade was passing through a city, everyone had to lay on the concrete or on the road etc. So I was laying on the road for a while, then his motorcade passed but we still weren't allowed to get up. Then the Obamas drove in and started rallying people to start a revolution. Then I woke up.

Tonight's dream had everything in it, probably because I woke up and fell asleep a bunch of times.

The first was set in the Middle Ages, where I was wealthy and powerful nobility, perhaps even a king. A man in possession of a large army wanted to team up and do business with me, ultimately to besiege a nearby kingdom.
The second was a party at some house located outside of town. Most of the people there were strangers to me but it was kool. I think I couldn't get my eyes off a girl but then again, she was my brother's girlfriend or something.
Last but not least, I was at a CS:GO major tournament, witnessing it in person right next to the pro players. There was an amazing 2v5 clutch moment that I tried to reconstruct to my friends but they wouldn't listen.

Some girl in my class started acting all tough and wanted to beat up me and a classmate. She's a bit of a bitch in real life but this was all magnified. We realised that we could not defeat her with just bare hands so we went upstairs and fetched some chivalric armour. I wanted to take a picture of myself and post it here.
Recently I dreamt that I was part of a gang of boys somewhere in Europe. It was very reminiscent of The Paul Street Boys but modern. We experienced all kinds of stuff together but the most memorable one was when we were hanging around in a large apartment building past midnight and heard that its infamously grim guard was carrying out his nocturnal patrol. We ran like hell, which was difficult as always in dreams, and seeked different places to hide outside. One of us apparently didn't make it outside and we saw him getting tossed out of a window by the guard. Must've been quite a fall.

I've been having a kind of a reoccuring dream where I'm on the streets of Tallinn in more sinister parts of town and feel scared. There was one where seemingly half-mutated hood-wearing humanoids approached me from either side on a by-street but other normal people regarded it as a casual sight.
Another nightmare depicted me at a trolley station in front of my school and an older woman had climbed on top of the trolley and tried to reach for its power lines. The suspense grew as she failed at first and people watched anxiously. I couldn't look because it was too horrid but I heard from people's reactions that she did succeed in getting electrocuted and died.
Tonight, something lighter for a change. I was suddenly in the house of a Korean all-girl band, as if thrown into a family drama show or something. But it wasn't cheesy or annoying, it was a very fresh experience. The people there were awesome. I think I fell in love with one of the girls.

A gypsy tried to steal my phone so I punched him in the face and he died.

(I bought a new phone yesterday, btw :D)

I was in a room with a couple of friends and there was a spider on one of them. He picked it up and threw it on me, the bastard. I just closed my eyes, shook in fear and waited until someone took it off me, but that was not the end of my horrors. The spider remained in contact with me via its threads and appeared on me every once in a while. Every time I closed my eyes and cried or screamed as I felt it move on my skin. After that ordeal I discovered that I was in a very tall building and took an elevator to the top floor, which was either 96th or 69th. I looked out the window and was instantly struck by vertigo, must've been like 400 meters above from the ground.
:ahhh:

This dream was a sort of a throwback to the Bulgaria trip, except it was all morbid. Instead of a lobby, there was a dark filthy room where a crazed man sat whose arms had been torn off, very vivid imagery. I took an elevator and the upper floors seemed okay. Even Tom DeLonge (and I assume the rest of Blink) had a room there. Whenever I went outside though, it felt like every other guy was trying to kill me. What a ridiculously dangerous place, I thought.

Edit: Lol, just remembered there was someone in the hotel who was willing to pay me 1000 Lev to put some tiny infectious worm into one classmate's travel bag.

Last edited:
I was a being which could transform itself to pure light or darkness, and use this to flee similar beings at great speed. I'm not sure why, but they seemed hostile.

Back