Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Also, Reb & VoDKa anniversary.

Expecting some misguided teen birds making tribute videos and bawling about how beautiful they were.

To all Norwegians and people who know western Norway; I won a fjord cruise a while ago, it starts next weekend. We have 8-10 hr visits to Bergen, Flam, Geiranger, Alesund, Stavanger. If anyone has and would care to share any recommendations as to what to see/do then send e a message.
I just got off the phone with the travel agent and it appears that their definition of a 'smart-casual' dress code and the contents of my wardrobe do not quite match up. I may be turfed out in Bergen.

Cheers in advance!

At least they have some good songs to play ... could be worse see "Creed Cover Band" or "Nickelback Cover Band"

Absolutely. It's a lot of fun to play the songs, too. I had more fun playing 10 Jimmy Eat World songs than I've had playing 45+ classic rock/pop/country covers.

Absolutely. It's a lot of fun to play the songs, too. I had more fun playing 10 Jimmy Eat World songs than I've had playing 45+ classic rock/pop/country covers.

That is cool, I am glad you are enjoying it. I kind of wrote them off as a pop band kind of deal from "The Middle", which is certainly a catchy tune, but a few people said I should give their albums a try and they have a pretty damn good catalog. Not my favorite band by any stretch, but they are a lot better than I thought they were.

Back