Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Had my national exam in Estonian today. The 6-hour ordeal went alright but results will not be available before June 20th or something. I'm hoping for 90 points but I wouldn't dare to be too optimistic about that. I think I got 87 in the mock exam.
87 or 90 out of 100? In that case, awesome!

Today I fucking finally passed all the pre-exam bullshit from History of Political Theory 1. You need 26 out of 50 to pass and I got 26 points :D Can finally take the written exam in June :shred:

Since we're already talking school, here is a ceremonial act from Friday. Twelfth graders (final year of secondary school) dress up like they are little kids and do all kinds of silly stuff on that day, not sure if it's a global custom or not. Saap is rocking a bowtie on the far left.

18159821_1417808961572751_1002467280_o.jpg

That's the prototype size to play the smallest position on the floor. Crazy right?

I'm about 1.83 which is very undersized for a basketball player. I'd be called a little dude.

Neil Robertson and Marco Fu have a contest about who can miss the simplest shots. Mark Selby must surely enjoy this, as he will play the winner in the quarter final.

Back