Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I think its a little of both-- too much and not enough ;)

And thanks!! Should be by the middle of April!!

You know what, I really do enjoy my job, do find being oncall a distraction to my out of hours downtime.

It might surprise you to find that I completely agree with this.
Not too much actually. More and more people are supporting medical marijuana. I actually think all drugs should be legalized. I don't thing usage would go up and it would shut down a ton of gang activity.

I do too. Especially when I am called to deal with other people's fuckups for 10 hours over a weekend.
Fortunately, I don't need to do that. It's mainly exceptions from systems. Or getting hold of programmers when their job fails (which is becoming less for us as they now get the alerts as well).

Turned down for yet another job, only the third interview I've managed to get since July. :censored: I'm starting to think that it's a waste of time applying for posts that use competency-based recruitment sifts. At least you know where you're at with job ads that spell out the experience or type of person required.

Turned down for yet another job, only the third interview I've managed to get since July. :censored: I'm starting to think that it's a waste of time applying for posts that use competency-based recruitment sifts. At least you know where you're at with job ads that spell out the experience or type of person required.

Sorry to hear that, Brigs. Wish you luck. The best job is yet to come.

BTW does anyone know what is going on with all the fucking sloths? (The animals). Not a day passes by without some meme or whatever - Neal Morse's FB is full of it and the Windows profile on my new PC at work decided I was a sloth too. What have I missed? :confused:

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought of (or tried) freelance writing for online news platforms? I have a couple of friends that do that kind of job, working for clients all over the world, and earn some decent income.

That sucks :(

BTW does anyone know what is going on with all the fucking sloths? (The animals). Not a day passes by without some meme or whatever - Neal Morse's FB is full of it and the Windows profile on my new PC at work decided I was a sloth too. What have I missed? :confused:
They're a deadly sin?

Sorry to hear that. Have you thought of (or tried) freelance writing for online news platforms? I have a couple of friends that do that kind of job, working for clients all over the world, and earn some decent income.
I've made myself known to a couple of organisations that do that, they might have some openings later this year. There's a lot of people in that business, though, and I don't have production experience.

I've made myself known to a couple of organisations that do that, they might have some openings later this year. There's a lot of people in that business, though, and I don't have production experience.
I assume you're still looking in news/reporting, then?

Back