For my Boyfriend please help me lol

kalena

Prowler
Hi so i will admit i am not a die hard fan, i joined and am writing to get information to surprise my boy friend and his son! For my boyfriends birthday this year i want to get him into meet the band, him and his 13 year old son have been going to concerts for years! his 13 year old is a huge Steve Harris fan and hes actually the reason Cooper started playing Bass. they are DIE HARD FANS!! this man is the LOVE of my LIFE and i know meeting the band would make his life!! i am willing to pay i just cant find any info online how to purchase that or if its even an option. they are getting tickets for the Oakland, ca show i believe July 5th 2017! i wanted to purchase the meet and greets or backstage passes or what not for that date and show. if anyone can give me any information i would appreciate it so very much!!

please help me win GIRLFRIEND OF THE YEAR hahaha

thank you
Kale
na

I don't think Maiden sells meet and greet tickets or backstage passes. You're probably in Murica so this might not be so helpful but easiest way to meet Steve Harris is to go to a British Lion show, but I don't think they've played outside Europe yet.

You can get them tickets to the Trooper VIP pre-show party. Allegedly, people have managed to nearly get a selfie with Rod Smallwood there.

That whole post is bold apart from the last two letters.

It was supposedly in the original statement from the estate agent about him putting his house up for sale. It's quoted on the Steve Harris Wikipedia page and linked to a Daily Mail article, although that article doesn't seem to feature the quote.

It looks like the house is still up for sale, now £3,250,000, with a different company.

Back