Official American Football Thread

Definitely wasn't the kinda games everyone had been hyping up all week. I like the Falcons - Pats matchup for the SB though. Hoping the Falcons can pull off the win there.

Yeah, I respect Brady...but it's time for that dynasty to be over! I would love to see the Falcons finally get their rings.

Well, if the Falcons can take it, go for it. To be the man, you gotta beat the man, as they say.

To see how little the media talked about Matt Ryan and the Falcons offense prior to the Falcons - Packers game was a bit embarrassing really. I hope he proves everyone wrong again.

Last edited:
I obviously know shit about the teams and NFL in general, but gonna watch anyway. Decided to root for Atlanta because they haven't won it before.

I'm skipping this one, boring teams. I hope Patriots lose though.

Basically you let the other team have the ball and you defend with all 11 players if the result is to your liking, weaker teams usually do it straight from the start against stronger opposition. "Park the bus" as a term only became popular in the last couple of years. It's also known as "bunker defence" or "Catenaccio" in Italian.

Also, Falcons 21:0 ahead :nana: Of all these players I've only heard of Tom Brady btw.

I started doing Sunday evening chores when it was 28-9 because I assumed it was a blowout...but each time I passed by the TV after that, the score kept creeping up. Insane.

Back