The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

What's Dagga, anyway?

Some quick googling gives some suggestions:

Dagga may refer to:
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagga

Given that Maiden is a band and they play music, my best guess is 'the stick used on the bass end of a dhol'.
Always knew Nicko was up to shenanigans ;).

I'm going for mud plaster. You know, the Mayan theme on Book of Souls, Mayas built adobe houses... it sort of makes sense.

I sense a spiritual connection here tonight, brothers and sisters! Are you with me? We will #CRUSH Satan and #WIPE Dagga from the face of the #EARTH! Can I get an Amen?

I love all the shouty stuff like this:
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "CHRISTIAN METAL"!!!! THEY ARE SATANISTS TRYING TO LURE INNOCENT GOD FEARING PEOPLE THROUGH TRICKERY!! DONT BELIEVE US?? PLAY THE RECORDS BACKWARDS!! PROOF!!
This is pretty funny too:
Gary Turck Sorry Pastoor but I can't make it on Saterday, I;m having my cat exorcised. Praise the lord and Pastoor Hennie, hallelujah. Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Building of the stage set:
Great! This video is at the venue here in Fortaleza, Brazil! And yes, the band is doing the soundcheck. I actually heard Bruce during the soundcheck when I was looking for the FTTB meeting point outside the venue... it gave me goosebumps!

Great! This video is at the venue here in Fortaleza, Brazil! And yes, the band is doing the soundcheck. I actually heard Bruce during the soundcheck when I was looking for the FTTB meeting point outside the venue... it gave me goosebumps!
I think the band doing soundchecks on regular basis shows that their relationships are stronger than ever. Bruce said it numerous times that soundchecks were the reason for most of their arguments.

A little bit more of Ed Force One:

EF1 was flying around in circles for a while today, just after it left Cape Town for Joburg. Someone on FB claimed there was an aerial photo session taking place. There was a helicopter around the same area at the time, so that might be correct.

Back