The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

Different World and Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg live was officially released on the European Different World singles and the DVD single.
Yep, forgot about those. But since they aren't super easy to come by, I'd love for some AMOLAD love on this tour since we know we'll get a live album and DVD out of it in 12-18 months.

I know what you mean. I'd like to hear something pulled from that album as well. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns perhaps.

I know they are not AMOLAD album tracks but there's also "Iron Maiden" and "Fear of The Dark" officially released from the AMOLAD tour. Giving us a total of 4 songs released from that tour :D

Love those sounds of the tank rising in the middle here. Great memories :D

Yeah, I'm preparing for $40 shirts as I believe that's what they were when I saw them last in Raleigh in 2013. Seems like a normal price for an arena act.

I'm extremely excited that this tour is about to kick off. I'm seeing them a few days after the tour start in Vegas, and I'm going to try and do my best to know little more than the set list for that show. Should be an amazing time regardless.

40$ shirts!??? Damn! I live in mexico, is those will be the prices there, here will be worst! It seems that my only food this two weeks will be beans

I'm hoping they are not higher this round but I don't assume they would go lower. I could be mistaken but I swore mine was $40 back in 2013. It was date specific though so I don't know if that changed anything

I'm hoping they are not higher this round but I don't assume they would go lower. I could be mistaken but I swore mine was $40 back in 2013. It was date specific though so I don't know if that changed anything
Here that was like 350 pesos, i only bought one, i found a year later one from slayer ( they opened for maiden that show ) in only 50

I think a lot of you are overthinking this. The band has a much different definition than the fans regarding classics and lesser played songs. They don't seem to be much of an anniversary band either. So I'm guessing that COTD is as obscure as we'll get and Wasted Years will be the lone track from SiT.

But hey, I go to album tours to hear new album songs, I don't really care one iota what classic songs are played.

Give 'em Ed...till I'm Dead tour was the 20th anniversary of Piece of Mind and even though it was not promoted (that I know of), they did play 3 songs in a row from POM on that tour.

I'm hoping for a bunch of cool shirt designs, preferably of songs they are playing this time. A tourbook would be nice even though they haven't done that in ages. Would love a scarf for the collection. And a few posters are a must - I always grab those on my way out.

I agree we are past due for a nice tour program like Maiden used to do. But the price of programs lately is crazy. At Queen/Adam Lambert the program was $30 (I did not buy it). Too much.

Different World and Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg live was officially released on the European Different World singles and the DVD single.
Big deal (my two least favorite songs from AMOLAD). I will get excited...no scratch that...LOSE MY MIND if the full CD or blu ray was released from the first leg of that tour from 2006 so we could own the whole cd live with the stage production on an official release by Maiden instead of resorting to you tube "quality" footage.

Big deal (my two least favorite songs from AMOLAD). I will get excited...no scratch that...LOSE MY MIND if the full CD or blu ray was released from the first leg of that tour from 2006 so we could own the whole cd live with the stage production on an official release by Maiden instead of resorting to you tube "quality" footage.

I would love a official release of this tour and AMOLAD I agree!! \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
lets not forget, 2016 is the 30 year anniversary of Somewhere in Time. They are bound to play at least one song from SIT. According to the fanclub, Bruce mentioned playing some songs they have not played in "a while"....... fingers crossed
Lmao when people actually think this means stuff.

Back