The Official Book of Souls Tour 2016 Thread (Warning: Spoilers within!)

They've had September 10th for about a week yes, but they postponed it somehow

Maybe this is another clue?

September 10th upside down, replaced by September 14th upside down... they're going to play four songs from Fear of the Dark (their ninth album), backwards?

Maybe they want to inform us about the sales figures and world wide chart entries of the new album before they will reveal the tour info? Who knows? ! On the 11th September album charts are going to be compiled - three days later it could be the right moment to set the tour datas on!

Number One in the USA? Any chances - so same week: The Weeknd (first week 350, 000) Travis Scott debiut anf Five Fingers Death Pounch! IM will be in best case No #4 or 5 in my opinion!

That's really annoying.

tumblr_inline_mqbdil39PU1qz4rgp.gif

I got the impression they were only announcing some of the dates too. Maybe they get to announce more if they hold off for a few days.

Prediction: The first show will be in Seattle, followed by Denver then LA.

It's gonna be somewhere in the Southern hemisphere, that's for sure. The upside-down text, as you said, might be a clue to "down-under", or Australia.

I guess they have. About a week ago I looked at the tour section and saw the 2014 dates and thought they were 2016 dates, I quickly posted it here then realized my mistake and deleted it. :p

Definitely says U.S first shows. But doesn't it say like only 4/5 shows in the states then off to South America?
I'm predicting first shows west coast: Seattle - San Francisco area- L.A/ Orange County- Phoenix or (fingers crossed) las vega$$!!. Then Mexico and south Am.....

Back