Game Of Thrones

I've seen the ep 2,5 times already (0,5th time is I only switched to HBO after football but caught the whole battle :p). We can debate whether it's the best ep ever, best GOT ep ever, but what's certain is that the battle is the best TV battle ever and nothing comes close.

tfp0yGj.jpg

Tommen!!! Wtf!!!
That was another very good episode. And now I will rewatch the entire series!

Last edited:
Showrunners : "We got to reduce actor costs for next season"

Cersei : "Relax , i got this"

Can't wait 1 more year

Finally caught up - I have missed the last three episodes.

What-the-flying-fuck? :bigsurprise:

Has 6x10, like, the highest bodycount so far?

The sixth season has been made of win and awesome in general, but the last two episodes... Battle of the Bastards did beat Hardhome, now didn't it? :blink: R+L. Baelor. Tommen. Ramsay...

Will miss Margaery/Natalie, though.

Am I the only one thrown off by the music in the opening scene of 6x10? It was really weird. Sounded like something added by a fan.

Anyway, I really liked the episode. Although technically it was a typical GoT finale (mainly a setup), it was still full of content. Overall the season was really good, I enjoyed it. I'm very curious what's to come. I feel like they've wrapped many overstretched storylines and now we're in for some fresh stuff.
I'm not a fan of this character, but Margaery's death was surprising. I thought she was up to something and would eventually be the one to defeat High Sparrow. The end of this plotline felt really abrupt.

Just read an article in which the showrunners "confirm" they got 15 episodes "max" left in the show... sounds... short. I was thinking at least 2 more FULL seasons, 3 tops.

I guess I enjoyed this season the most of all. Perhaps because I didn't know what would happen, who knows.

Just read an article in which the showrunners "confirm" they got 15 episodes "max" left in the show... sounds... short. I was thinking at least 2 more FULL seasons, 3 tops.

Watching the season finale, I was wondering how many episodes are yet to be released and also thought 2-3 seasons.

This puzzled me the most: what the hell was Varys doing in Dorne? Will this man turn out to be the biggest betrayer of Westeros?

I think that it's more or less connected with his book goals - he wants to see Targaryens back in control. He seems to be supportive of young Aegon, so I guess every move he can do to help him counts - helping Martells and Tyrells to clash against the Lannisters in King's Landing weakens both sides. It would create chaos and make it that easier for the Targaryens to take over. Unless it's all just a ruse and his intentions are different altogether. The fact that Aegon might not even be what he claims to be complicates matters.

So far I think he's been mostly betraying the Baratheons/Lannisters. Maybe he considers them to be usurpers or there is something else to it, but killing Kevan in the epilogue of ADWD makes me think there's something more to his "serving the realm" than it appears to be and that he might be against the Lannisters in general.

Unless you meant how the fuck did he get there so fast. I have no answer for that. :D

It has been noticed that whenever someone with the Valyrian blood marries/spawns a child with someone with the blood of the First Men, the results (the baby) are rather spectacular.

For example the Third-Eye Raven, Brynden Rivers, was the child of Aegon IV Targaryen (Valyria) and Melissa Blackwood (house Blackwood - First Men)... That means if R (Valyria) + L (Stark - First Men) indeed is J, then Jon should have similar powers to Raven, so very soon he could be travelling through time and raping weirwood by his presence himself...

This puzzled me the most: what the hell was Varys doing in Dorne? Will this man turn out to be the biggest betrayer of Westeros?
Pretty sure Dorne/Martells + Tyrells are joining Deny in the war against the Lannisters.

Now there's pretty much just 4 sides left:
1) North under Jon Snow
2) Lannisters + Freys
3) Euron Greyjoy
4) everyone else (Tyrion, Varys, Dothraki, Unsullied, 2nd Sons, Tyrells, Yara/Theon, Dorne/Martells) under Deny

What I predict it's going to happen: Deny arrives to Westeros in S7. By then, King's Landing is in chaos, Deny's forces enter the city where Cersei has gone full Mad King and is threatening to set the city on fire. Jaime has to kill her. There's a reunion between Tyrion and Jaime, Jaime is pardoned by Deny for saving Tyrion earlier and killing Cersei but has to join the Night's Watch. Just not sure when Euron Greyjoy will arrive, but pretty sure he'll lose too.

Who are you rooting for? :p

The White Walkers should have number as well (5). In the end they are the most important, they have to be fought... one last time. Victory or death.

First, Dorne/Martells will battle with the Lannisters. In its aftermath, the winner will be beaten by Daenerys (both sides are too evil (or unwise) to serve under Daenerys). Before this confrontation Daenerys will beat Euron. So the battles between Lan vs Dor/Mar and Daen vs Euron might occur at the same time.

Then Daenerys will go north. The combination of her army, dragons and leadership, Sam's newly learned knowledge, Jon Snow's experience and Bran's abilities; this combination can and will battle the Whitewalkers.

I wonder what Melisandre's role will be? She could pose a threat. E.g. she might fool Daenerys, makes her go north and get into a position to kill Jon Snow. If Sam would be killed as well, then there's not enough knowledge left to defeat the Whitewalkers.

If she will return in order to help, disregarding Jon Snow's threat, it can become pretty suspenseful as well.

Last edited:
First, Dorne/Martells will battle with the Lannisters. In its aftermath, the winner will be beaten by Daenerys (both sides are too evil (or unwise) to serve under Daenerys).
Nope :p You can clearly see the Martell sigils on some of the ships in Deny's fleet. They all banded together. I think Martell's are just really dumb rather than evil. They only want revenge against the Lannisters for Oberyn and Elia's death, they are not interested in the Iron Throne so no need for Deny to fight them after beating the Lannisters.

Back