Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Anyone watch Angry Grandpa or Psycho Dad on youtube? I know there's a possibility of them being fake, but they sure seem real to me and can be quite entertaining to say the least.

This is why you do not ask the internet to do anything

LONDON — When scientists in the U.K. asked the public to name their new $290 million polar research ship, they expected the name of an explorer such as Sir Ernest Shackleton or a naturalist like David Attenborough to eventually be emblazoned across the vessel's bow.
However, they didn't factor in the Brits' oddball sense of humor.By 9 a.m. Monday (5 a.m. ET), more than 27,000 people had voted to name the ship "RRS Boaty McBoatface."
When contacted by NBC News early Monday, a staffer at the research council said no public affairs officials were available to speak because they were all in a "crisis meeting."
NERC Director of Corporate Affairs Alison Robinson said in an emailed statement later Monday: "We are very much enjoying hearing everyone's ideas." But she pointed out that the poll was not binding, with the research council reserving the right to have the final say on naming the state-of-the-art vessel.

After the British public voted for a research vessel to be called "Boaty McBoatface", a railway worker decided to rename the Portsmouth-Waterloo train service:

TrainyMcTrainface.jpg

O how I love thee, Great Britain.

Got roped into watching Bride of Chucky, and had a pleasant surprise in the form of Trumpets of Jericho.

Ahh, the dilemma between going to a friend's place and possibly having a good time or not going and just rest (I spent yesterday out anyway). Indecisiveness is a bad trait.

Back