Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Count me in the waiting club.

I may go down to the listening party tomorrow though.

14557d7230a1cb237309d31561529dfcc6f890c96ce1fe302b9823259fea9278.jpg

I've not listened to the leak. I'm waiting for media I can hold in my hand.
Me too, though I did watch the official Speed of Light video. Also avoiding the threads about the songs. I've read just enough to know that people really like it. So I'm pretty stoked.

Waiting to pick up deluxe CD at local record store (gotta support 'em) Friday morning. Trooper ale is cooling for Friday afternoon. Moved a meeting I previously had scheduled for that day. Work can wait.

Last edited:
Crappy: Getting woken up at 1 AM for work.
Crappier: Finding out that we don't fix the call for this type of clinic overnight AFTER trying to fix it.
Even Crappier: The clinic doctor calls the on call line AGAIN and screams at me for 10 minutes.
Crappiest: Realizing I won't get paid for any of this.

I'm now wide fucking awake.

I ordered a new internal HDD for my work laptop, received it yesterday. But I also had to order a bay adapter to be able to fit it in the laptop. Today I learned that this bay adapter (and any other parts and accessories to my laptop model) are no longer provided.

Bah.

Crappy: Getting woken up at 1 AM for work.
Crappier: Finding out that we don't fix the call for this type of clinic overnight AFTER trying to fix it.
Even Crappier: The clinic doctor calls the on call line AGAIN and screams at me for 10 minutes.
Crappiest: Realizing I won't get paid for any of this.

I'm now wide fucking awake.

Is it 2 AM now? Sit down with a beer and wonder why.

Didn't listen yet. I did download it a few times for sharing purposes but didn't listen yet. Will wait for the CD.

The Haven't-Listened-to-The-Book-Of-Souls-Leak Fellowship Investigatory Committee is currently reviewing the evidence. A judgement will be issued at 12:00 GMT today.
Cried - would you like to join the Mafia game next time around?
I would.
So we asked to keep all talk about TBOS out of this thread, so that we could only talk about not listening to the leak? Lovely! :facepalm:
Yes. We're talking about not listening to the leak. What of it? :p

Back