Speed of Light - Official Music Video Thread

It seems to me that before the official release this morning, there was more praise being thrown around for the song ..and now it seems there's a higher percentage of detractors.

It seems to me that before the official release this morning, there was more praise being thrown around for the song ..and now it seems there's a higher percentage of detractors.

That's because there's now a wider range of audience. It's going to happen with the album proper too.

11. Reference to Run To The Hills single artwork - with it's creatures in front during battle between Eddie and the Beast. And battle itself taken from the single cover.

EDIT - Did not notice that is already was mentioned.

Last edited:
It would have been a B-side in the 80's. Also, it needs to pointed out; another prime example of "It wasn't Maiden, nobody would care"

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!! I'm sensing something foul. There's no way he could have kill that dinosaur in one hit! Even if he did have the super gun. At best that blast should have dropped his health significantly, than he would have had to switch to the machine gun to finish him off. Damn cheat codes.

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!! I'm sensing something foul. There's no way he could have kill that dinosaur in one hit! Even if he did have the super gun. At best that blast should have dropped his health significantly, than he would have had to switch to the machine gun to finish him off. Damn cheat codes.

Gamers....::) :p

It's BFG. It can blow stuff. And dinos.

It would have been a B-side in the 80's. Also, it needs to pointed out; another prime example of "It wasn't Maiden, nobody would care"

I don't think it would have been written in the 80's. That's not a slight against the song, it's just that Bruce and Adrian were pretty different songwriters back then. If you hate the song, that's fine, but I don't think you should expect the band to sound like they did in the 80's. Hell, they didn't even sound the same back in 1988 to how they did in 1980-1982, because their mentalities of songwriting changed over time.

Back