THE WORST SONG EVER - WOT WE DO WINS!

Satisfied?

• Total voters
AC/DC - too silly
Pink Floyd - my Dad, who likes prog, admits that it did have a habit of disappearing up its own backside. He believes punk was a necessary cleansing of the music scene.
Blaze - sorry, Maiden bias
Dark Tranquility - when genrebending went wrong

Get Out of Bizness
Alan's Crappadelic Breakfast
Shitbag
IDGAF how bad Dark Traquility may be, I vote against Hooks in You on general principle.

You guys, come on, Get Down to Bizness is certainly stupid, but Big Balls sounds like a song that wasn't even good enough to make it into The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

The sad thing is: Metal Crue is actually the best of Sabaton's terrible songs about metal. But any Sabaton, even mediocre Sabaton, is better than Pink Floyd serving up another exhausting sound experiment that they expect stoners to pay money to hear.

The Apparition is bad, but Dimebag is so damn cringeworthy.

Hooks in You is horrific, but that Dark Tranquility song is not even music.

The Apparition...I actually like that song. It's very unmemorable, yes. But is it bad by any stretch. No, it isn't, in my opinion of course.

I agree. There's plenty of awful songs on Fear but Apparition isn't one of them IMO. Not a particularly good song, but merely forgettable.

All second choices.

I love Dio, and Dio has far worse songs than I Could've Been a Dreamer. I love Clutch, and Rats is an absolutely horrible Clutch song.

Never understand the hate for Escape, I quite like it. Big Fat Money is bad Van Halen and I don't even like good Van Halen.

And somehow, you managed to find two songs worse than two of Iron Maiden's worst songs. Maniac Dance is just lame and dumb, Wot We Do is a musical abortion.

Sorry Clutch, Rats ain't getting off this sinking ship.
Big Fat Money ain't fat, and I love Escape.
Weekend Warrior should have stayed in bed.
Wot We Do sounds like a bad Prince imitation.

From playing this game I've noticed that these power metal bands all seem to have an interest in electronic dance music. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

Escape as one of the worst songs ever? I'll give you worst song on RtL, but worst song ever? Really?

Weekend Warrior is an abomination.

I've never heard of Clutch before, but I don't think the Dio song is that bad. Clutch
Escape is nowhere near being Metallica's worst song. It just happens to be the only weak track on an incredibly strong album. Van Halen
Weekend Warrior is absolute garbage, and I don't like Stratovarius therefore disqualifying it from a vote in my book. Iron Maiden
Maiden track is pretty annoying but Wot We Do should be a candidate to win the entire thing. Queensryche

I Could Have Been a Dreamer is ok Dio if unexciting, whereas I turned off Rats about halfway through the song.
Escape is the worst song off RTL but is still a fairly reasonable song while Big Fat Money is quite bad.
Both songs are atrocious and I am fine with either one going through, but I think Weekend Warrior just takes it for me.
Gates of Tomorrow is annoying and not good, but Wot We Do is one of hideously terrible songs that it should easily make the top 10 and could win the entire thing.

Back