Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just received Killers (Paul Di'anno 1992): Murder One in the mail. It's supposed to be a great record. Gonna listen to it today.

I fucking hate high school. Primary school was fine, university will be great, but I loathe high school.

I have to admit, I didn't like High School until my Junior year. I seemed to find my groove then. People mature at different speeds, so it makes it difficult to find classmates that are on the same level as you, oftentimes. I enjoy adulthood so much more, because you just find people you like and enjoy being around, not people that are your same age. I had more luck with friends that had already graduated in high school.

I could ask there, but I'll ask here: many people say that Obama is to blame for the soaring gas prices. Honestly, I clearly don't know enough about gov't but I don't see how he, personally, is responsible. Based on what I do know, the bulk of the price of gas is based on Oil, then on refining it, then on taxes. Am I missing something? Did Obama do something that made fuel so much more expensive? Or does it have to do with tariffs?

I think I was pretty eloquent.
Yes, quite so. Honestly, I know that some of my views on gun control are just knee jerk. So, for now, I've decided to set my opinions to the side and think more on those beliefs.

I'm with you on the immigration thing. Many are already receiving benefits from being a citizen, let them stay, pay taxes and be a US citizen.

Well, the president has almost no control over the economy. They just don't control the pursestrings.

That's what I thought. I know that our fuel prices, seemingly high here, are still low compared to many other places in the world.

I'm not denying that a president couldn't try to convince law makers to raise taxes on fuel to try to pay off debt, or whatever. I just wasn't aware of anything that had doubled the tax on fuel.

I don't know if US fuel tax is a flat amount or a percentage. In NS, our taxes are percentage based.

Yeah, US gas is stupid cheap compared to other countries. We lol when we hear Americans complain about gas prices.

This must be because of the fracking and shale gas, right? They lead to overproduction and low prices. The rest of the world are still to develop the method, if at all. Environmentalist lobbies are too strong in certain countries.

Revisiting the three BLAZE albums - Silicon Messiah, Tenth Dimension and Blood And Belief. I genuinely think these are some of the finest Metal albums ever produced, trumping around half of Maiden's album in my ears. Tenth Dimension is slightly less awesome than the other two, but still amazing.

The first three Blaze albums smokes everything anybody else has done outside of Maiden. Chemical Wedding might rival them. Might.

Yes really. It's very strong.
Smartwork.jpg

The first two songs are a bit of monotone (I needed more listenings to appreciate them), but then it really gets going. Melodic and catchy material with a strong Blaze and nice solos.

Back