Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Ferris was a hit!

Now we are finishing the eve with 70's Show. The youngest bought me glass bottled coke for the bday, so we are sipping on that!

Nu-uh!... Unless they were little green army men!
army7.gif

But no, that would be pretty scary.

Good morning!

Restless. But at the same time I'm looking forward to some nice things later this week. Tomorrow playing with band and going out on Friday.

How are you (and the flu?)

Restless. But at the same time I'm looking forward to some nice things later this week. Tomorrow playing with band and going out on Friday.

How are you (and the flu?)

Sounds like fun! :) I'm feeling better but still weak and coughing like hell. Thanks for asking.

Edit: Ha! Prague and Zagreb dates announced. They're getting closer.

You're welcome.

Zagreb! I still wonder if Maiden played Loneliness of a Long Distance Runner in Zagreb, in 1986.
It was the second gig of the tour, but there's no bootleg nor a setlist.

So, I'm just lying in the bed in the morning, all lazy and sleepy, thought I'd check facebook. Pick up my phone, slide few posts down, and .. Iron Maiden finally announced Prague concert. Ain't that a kick in the head :)

Unless something totally unexpected happens I'm going to Zagreb to see Maiden :edmetal: Now, Serbia concert would be badass, seeing them twice in a year would be a dream come true :edmetal:

That's nice, have fun!
I'm curious abou the ticket prices, they gave a price range, but there are 3 types (regular, sitting and near the stage), but even the high limit is cheaper than last years Sonisphere, which is good.

Back