Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Caught Y&T in Seattle last night. Small crowd, dingy club, but the band were total pros.
Payed for 2 1/2 kickass hours, interacted with the audience, played songs off the cuff - great night.
Way too much beer(even if it was American beer).

Thank you!

I'm in, 85th out of 170 people (100 are accepted):applause::nana::okok::clap::edmetal::shred::rocker:

Well done!

I highly recommend everyone see the Maiden England tour.

I will, when it comes to Scandinavia. Indoor concert during the winter or outdoor in the summer, I'll take it. I have had a look at the spoilers in the tour thread, and I'm really excited about some of the songs they have chosen for this tour!

*Confesses in shame*
I couldn't resist either. Saw the setlist. But Maiden helped themselves: they've put their whole setlist on their website, right after the first gig! Hadn't expected that they'd do that.

I'm so jealous of the gang in Boston!! I can't even make it to the Chicago gig next week :( I really wanna see that... damn, that's two tours in a row I've missed!

Mega congrats to you NP!

Damn Wasted! I'm truly so sorry for you! Well, the tour isn't over yet so maybe you'll luck out and be able to get to another gig.

Back