Bruce Dickinson

Anthology is a great DVD, the commentary on the videos (and the videos themselves) is worth the price right there. 

Listened to Skunkworks today (maybe my 3rd listen overall) and I think this one is a grower. I liked it a lot this time. I love dreamstate!

It is a grower. I had a lot of difficulty with it at first, but I really like it now.

That's because you're not exactly a lover of straightforward heavy metal, but more into either calmer music, either more extreme metal.

It's not my favourite album, but Back from the Edge is a top 3 Bruce song though.

Forostar said:
That's because you're not exactly a lover of straightforward heavy metal, but more into either calmer music, either more extreme metal.

I guess that's true, although I do like Bruce's other albums as well.

Back in 1996 when 'Skunksworks' appeard, I thought this was the best album ever. Songs like 'Back From The Edge', 'Inside The Machine' and 'Space Race' are awesome. Then came 'Accident Of Birth' and later 'Chemical Wedding', and the Bruce Dickinson band became better and better. When I learned that Bruce and Adrian had joined Maiden again, I thought that it was a big mistake. I mean, could it get any better? However, when 'Brave New World' was released, I knew, then and there, that it was the right thing to do. Regardless, I do hope that Bruce does another solo album with Roy Z because 'Tyranny Of Souls' was indeed another great album, albeit Adrian did not take part in it.

I don't know, there were some really ugly notes in there.

What have I got here?

So I got another copy of Balls today and the only reason was because it came with Alive At The Marquee. I did a google search and I can't find anything that says that it came with the live disc. So is it a mixup? Did someone put the disc where Bsides should be or is it real. I'm kind of confused. Either way I got a really good deal (it was free!) and I'm glad to have that live disc, I just want to know if it is supposed to be with Balls or not.

Strange, Alive at the Marquee was usually paired up with Scream for me Brazil in the reissues.

Now I am confused. I never heard of a seperate release called Alive at the Marquee.

Do you guys know what Alive in Studio A is? Because to me, it sounds like Duck has just that.

Perun said:
What I have is disc two of that. Was there some sort of mix up?
Forostar said:
Now I am confused. I never heard of a seperate release called Alive at the Marquee.

Do you guys know what Alive in Studio A is? Because to me, it sounds like Duck has just that.
The sticker on the jewel case says "Includes Bonus CD: Live At The Marquee"

Back