Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Seriously. For all we know it could be awful.
I don't think it'll be, but Bruce's statements regarding that song (most of the vocals being the original stream-of-consciousness lyrics because he couldn't replicate the feeling) don't inspire any confidence.
I am pretty skeptical of that song honestly. I would love to be proven wrong but every description Bruce has given of it has made me think it's not something I really am going to enjoy "stream of consciousness lyrics", "one take vocal", etc. It gives me pretty heavy Pass the Jam vibes actually. We'll see though, I'm very much looking forward to the entire album.

One of these songs is yet to be released...
Well ofc, but I don't think it will be a weak or uninteresting song. And it was written in the 90's, though probably different and half the length. Something different like Empire would be great, with classical playing from Roy. Maybe even without a proper chorus. I only don't want the song to be slow for 10 minutes. I don't really know what to expect from it (given its length too), but I do expect some acoustic parts. I have my concerns about the ''one-take'' vocal approach and overall about the song given some comments from Bruce, but it could be good (and special), we'll see. He teased it as a very emotional and a bit different song.

The approach to the songs is curious. Although I like to have such a different song on every new album, I really want songs like Abduction, Power Of The Sun, Silver Wings from Bruce. Will it be like TCW (mostly heavy and mid-tempo songs) or like TOS (half fast/half mid-tempo). I hope for the latter. So far, Ragnarok, this long song, and Eternity Has Failed (I guess) are mid-tempo/slow. Bruce likes to mix things up and try something ''new'' so I'm really looking forward to the album.
It gives me pretty heavy Pass the Jam vibes actually.
Wow.

Seriously? Is that a fact? Maiden was presented Tears of the Dragon and rejected it? No wonder why Bruce left then.
It was originally called Pendragon's Tears and probably quite different to the current iteration. Around SIT Bruce presented mostly acoustic numbers, which was a direction Maiden didn't want to go in. Run Silent Run Deep was originally presented during that time as well, but got rejected, reworked and then landed on NPFTD as we know it today.

Yes I knew about Bruce’s acoustic ventures during SIT and Run Silent Run Deep (and Dive Dive Dive being a less serious version of the former) but it’s first time I listened about Tears of the Dragon.

Add in WeChat: AirPods Pro 2nd generation, 30$, free delivery.

No5: Are they original?
Seller: Yes
Are you sure?
Yes
No5: Ok, I'll buy one to try.

They weren't

After spending some time playing Cyberpunk 2077, I wondered how come a play I played for the first time looked and felt so familiar. I then realized that it sits perfectly right in the middle in a Venn diagram over Iron Maiden and video games.

Cyberpunk 2077:
First official trailer (not teaser) presented in 2018
Released in 2020
Prominently features the fictional band Samurai
Takes past in the future
1703903760791.jpeg

Iron Maiden:
Recorded their Senjutsu album in 2019
Released in 2021
Prominently features a Samurai in the album cover, as well as Japanese influences in the stage layout during shows

2023:
Iron Maiden's The Days of Future Past Tour commences in 2023, featuring their mascot in a mashup between a samurai and a futuristic cyborg, as well as a samurai and a futuristic cyborg respectively
Prominently futuristic themed
Decorated by this during the main set ender:
1703904344617.png

You cut it in half; holding it with the fork and eating it with the spoon. Do not try to eat the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

There is no spoon. Then you’ll see that it’s not the spoon that eats it’s only yourself.

I really don't wanna step on anyone's toes here, but it's really not difficult or complicated to eat kiwi, nor is it really wasteful.

Pineapple is relatively more complicated and creates more waste, in my opinion.

Back