Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I wouldn´t mind if Senjutsu was their last studio album, then they ended on a high for me.
I'm greedy and would of course want more albums, but if SNJ were really the last one I'd be alright with it. At least this time around it doesn't end with "France", so maybe Bruce and Steve would be fine if it was the last album too. :p

I jokingly asked my brother for 100 000 000 for Christmas. And boy, did he deliver. In fact, he supplied me with five times the amount.

…In a single German Deutsche mark bill from 1923. " At the height of Germany's hyperinflation crisis in November, a dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 marks"

Last edited:
Bruce & Adrian - album outside of Maiden (classic format):

''The Chemical Birth Of The Dragon''

Road To Hell
2.The Ghost Of Cain
3.Killing Floor
4.Tears Of The Dragon (presented by Bruce for Maiden in 1986, iirc)
5.Return Of The King
6.Welcome To The Pit
7.Machine Men
8.Sonata (Immortal Beloved) (*written by Bruce, Adrian and Roy)

What a great album it would be, with all sorts of songs. These are all fitting songs, right. It's fun to think about.

bruce and adrian in 1997.png

I jokingly asked my brother for 100 000 000 for Christmas. And boy, did he deliver. In fact, he supplied me with five times the amount.

…In a single German Deutsche mark bill from 1923. " At the height of Germany's hyperinflation crisis in November, a dollar was worth 4,210,500,000,000 marks"

That's actually a pretty awesome idea!

Reactions: Yax
One of these songs is yet to be released...
Seriously. For all we know it could be awful.
I don't think it'll be, but Bruce's statements regarding that song (most of the vocals being the original stream-of-consciousness lyrics because he couldn't replicate the feeling) don't inspire any confidence.

Back