The Future Past Tour 2024

According to the few minutes of the streaming I've saw yesterday evening on Magenta, I didn't hear some bad mix. It was really better that the one on YT when the band has released the video for "Stranger In A Strange Land". That's why I'm surprised you all had a bad sound experience. :oops:

Last edited:
I would have blamed Steve, but based on the previous message to this, it seems to me that @Kalata might have been the one who approved the mixes! :p
It's not that bad, only for CIPWM - that's next level of bad. A bit better than Maiden's SIASL video and in some bits than Nights Of The Dead. Live Chapter has a better sound though.

The all time bests for me are Rock In Rio and En Vivo!
the close ups of Adrian soloing are precious.
Love them.

My favorite is Rock In Rio and I have a soft spot for Death On The Road and Maiden England, even though both of them feature a sick Bruce lol
Beast Over Hammersmith and Live After Death are fine, but I'm not the biggest fan of early 80's Bruce and the setlists aren't particularly exciting, since I prefer stuff that released from SSOASS onwards.

En Vivo is the one I should give another chance. Some of the songs on there aren't my favorite and Bruce makes a few mistakes, like getting the year for 2MTM wrong (not really important) or flubbing a line in WTWWB, but from what I remember it had a great production for a live album and mostly good performances. For whatever reason I'm rarely in the mood for checking it out though.

Here I am in 2023 still wanting a real and proper release of The Legacy of the Beast tour. A Blu ray and a vinyl from one of the 2018 shows.

And I want a proper release from this tour. I mean, CSIT, Stranger, Writing, DOFP, Time Machine, Celts, Alexander and Hell on Earth dont exist on a live release. They deserve it

Here I am in 2023 still wanting a real and proper release of The Legacy of the Beast tour. A Blu ray and a vinyl from one of the 2018 shows.

And I want a proper release from this tour. I mean, CSIT, Stranger, Writing, DOFP, Time Machine, Celts, Alexander and Hell on Earth dont exist on a live release. They deserve it
This. I'm sure we will get for the current tour. And that was probably why they didn't stream a whole show from it (unlike for the Legacy tour with 2 streamed shows). The live clips from 2018 sound very good.

If there are tours in Maiden's history that ''deserve the most'' or should have an official video release due to setlist, stage or performances, they are: the current one, LOTB 2018 (and I will always want Senjutsu from 2022), AMOLAD 2006, TEH 1999 and SOT 1986. And how many of them did we get? Yeah, unfortunately. The first four on the list are a must in a way. Still can't believe we didn't get for Legacy tour.

Last edited:
This. I'm sure we will get for the current tour. And that was probably why they didn't stream a whole show from it (unlike for the Legacy tour with 2 streamed shows).

If there are tours in Maiden's history that ''deserve the most'' or should have an official video release due to setlist, stage or performances, they are: the current one, LOTB 2018 (and I will always want Senjutsu from 2022), AMOLAD 2006, TEH 1999 and SOT 1986. And how many of them did we get? Yeah, unfortunately. The first four on the list are a must in a way. Still can't believe we didn't get for Legacy tour.
Yeah hopefully!

AMOAD is one that really deserved to get a release imo. Also a bit sad that there was nothing from the World Piece tour.

Back