Bruce Dickinson

I don't know if this has been discussed here: 2024 Hellfest Bill
I don't understand why the f**k they include all those American alternative bands like Foo Fighters or Queens of the Stone Age in a Metal Fest. I wouldn't pay a penny for a 4 day ticket. No way.

Talking about Saxon and Bruce Dickinson headlining that stage…I don't know but I think Accept and Yngwie Malmsteen deserve to be there. It would be fine to see Yngwie, Saxon, Accept and Bruce sharing mainstage01 with Metallica and I would add Megadeth there.

I don't know what happen with Megadeth. They're always the supporting band . Why they have to be 2nd on the bill just before avenged sevenfold? Damn…

Anyway, I think they could make a fantastic 1 day Bill with great bands :
Extreme, The Dead Daisies, Fear Factory, Machine Head, Dark Tranquility, Skyclad, Amorphis, Stradivarius, Yngwie Malmsteen, Bruce Dickinson, Saxon, Accept, Megadeth and Metallica. (All the bands I like :lol: ) It would be f**ing great and forget all the rest crappy and fillers bands

hellfest2024.jpg

I don't know if this has been discussed here: 2024 Hellfest Bill
I don't understand why the f**k they include all those American alternative bands like Foo Fighters or Queens of the Stone Age in a Metal Fest. I wouldn't pay a penny for a 4 day ticket. No way.

Talking about Saxon and Bruce Dickinson headlining that stage…I don't know but I think Accept and Yngwie Malmsteen deserve to be there. It would be fine to see Yngwie, Saxon, Accept and Bruce sharing mainstage01 with Metallica and I would add Megadeth there.

I don't know what happen with Megadeth. They're always the supporting band . Why they have to be 2nd on the bill just before avenged sevenfold? Damn…

Anyway, I think they could make a fantastic 1 day Bill with great bands :
Extreme, The Dead Daisies, Fear Factory, Machine Head, Dark Tranquility, Skyclad, Amorphis, Stradivarius, Yngwie Malmsteen, Bruce Dickinson, Saxon, Accept, Megadeth and Metallica. (All the bands I like :lol: ) It would be f**ing great and forget all the rest crappy and fillers bands

View attachment 32006
Ben Barbaud has said in the past that he always was more into alternative punk/rock/core bands than into heavy/power/thrash/prog/sympho metal and that's why he most of the time puts bands like the one you've quoted as headliners. I know, that sucks a lot. But, he is the boss of the HF thing and has the right to make such (shitty) choices... :rolleyes:

@MindRuler : Not only it's his real name, but you were right saying that his name sounds like a villain. He was convicted this year of embezzlement. He embezzled nearly 300,000 euros from the funds of his own festival, the Hellfest. So, he is a real villain in real life. ;)

Coming Soon...!! Teaser Awesome!
Wow. This video is going to be something, Bruce was right. It's not animated, it's CGI in parts. The journey inside TMP begins!

Some confirmed things:

1) the character from IESF's oturo is the one we heard in the 2nd teaser of the single. A trip to another Dimension!
2) the intro of the song is the 1st teaser.
3) mid-tempo song.

I already love the main riff. What an entrance!

Last edited:

Coming Soon...!! Teaser Awesome!

Okay like the riff for sure. Has a Darkside of Aquarius vibe to it. I think the video will be something different. Was expecting an animated one but let’s see how this is.
The video releases at 3:20 AM in my country and given the whole occult vibe, I guess the timing is just a crazy coincidence.

Looks perfectly cheesy, right up Bruce's alley. I'm quite excited.

Seeing this trailer compared to the latest Judas Priest music video really tells you all you need to know about their artistic visions, priorities, and budgets.

Back