Bruce Dickinson

Details of Hellfest slot confirmed. Bruce -> Metallica -> Saxon is quite an impressive run.
Am I interpreting the pic correctly that the horizontal differentiation is based on different stages? That would mean that Bruce would play the penultimate slot on one stage, preceding Saxon, while Mass Hysteria would play at roughly the same time on a different stage, before the Metallica show. There would probably be a considerable overlap, so it's unlikely for someone to be able to watch the entire Bruce, Saxon and Metallica shows.

That said each day has a band that I vastly prefer to everything else on that day, starting with Cradle Of Filth, then Pain Of Salvation, Bruce of course, and finally Dimmu Borgir.

Am I interpreting the pic correctly that the horizontal differentiation is based on different stages? That would mean that Bruce would play the penultimate slot on one stage, preceding Saxon, while Mass Hysteria would play at roughly the same time on a different stage, before the Metallica show. There would probably be a considerable overlap, so it's unlikely for someone to be able to watch the entire Bruce, Saxon and Metallica shows.

That said each day has a band that I vastly prefer to everything else on that day, starting with Cradle Of Filth, then Pain Of Salvation, Bruce of course, and finally Dimmu Borgir.

Those two stages are side by side and there's no overlap so will run

accept - 5 mins later - extreme - 5 mins - bruce dickinson - 5mins - mass hysteria - 5 mins - saxon - 5 mins - Metallica

Where'd you pre-order from? I pre-ordered from Amazon; hopefully I get it by the weekend. I have a turntable that is waiting to play it.
I would have used some local or usual shop that I order from, but they had only small amount of them already sold-out.
So I had to order one from Juno.co.uk, I had couple alternatives but I've ordered from them before, so it was logical choice.
Not sure when I will receive it..but looking forward to the song anyways.

Soon as I posted my question, I saw on my Amazon account page that the expected delivery date is on Dec 5th. My son's 22nd birthday.

Back