Bruce Dickinson

Thanks for sharing. :)

And 17€ for a single vinyl, it's very expensive... :oops:
I suppose he could have just released a no frills single and have the graphic book sold separately. Those who worked on the book needed to be compensated and manufacturing costs would have increased. I guess Bruce just wanted to try and do something special for his first solo release in 19 years.

I suppose the whole graphic is leaked somewhere by now. It's no wonder artists are hesitant to release product these days.

I suppose he could have just released a no frills single and have the graphic book sold separately. Those who worked on the book needed to be compensated and manufacturing costs would have increased. I guess Bruce just wanted to try and do something special for his first solo release in 19 years.

Either way, it is an extortionate price.

As a completist (and someone who values a tangible physical release), I will fork out £15.99 for a copy at my local record store, but with those prices it is hardly surprising that people are not buying records these days.

Either way, it is an extortionate price.

As a completist (and someone who values a tangible physical release), I will fork out £15.99 for a copy at my local record store, but with those prices it is hardly surprising that people are not buying records these days.
I understand. Times are tough for a bunch of folks. I'm going to have to pass on this myself for now.

Those two stages are side by side and there's no overlap so will run

accept - 5 mins later - extreme - 5 mins - bruce dickinson - 5mins - mass hysteria - 5 mins - saxon - 5 mins - Metallica
At Hellfest the second mainstage headliner always plays last except on the final day so it should be Mass Hysteria -> Bruce -> Metallica -> Saxon

Haha, I haven't actively sought it out myself. I think I can hold off on Friday, but who knows? If a link presents itself, I may end up listening early :lol:

Hah!! Same here. Just so busy with work and all barely get time to check. I just keep coming here to see if anyone’s posted a link but it looks like we’ll have to wait till Friday.

I don't know. Bruce and Maiden have, historically, never had great videos. Unless it's just live footage. And WotW wasn't that bad.
I think his new video will be interesting. As for his old ones, only those for AOB are good. There are some fun ones though. Live footage or footage of the band are probably the best, but appreciate the interesting ones (like animated or with a story). They were a thing back in the day. Now we just need the song.

And tbh, I like almost all Maiden videos, more or less.

Back