Bruce Dickinson

New Bruce Dickinson album announcement- tomorrow!
Really hope so.
I was told Bruce will tour Europe in May/June, there are people over at the fanclub that have been told the same so I am excepting that to be legitimate.

There are also some who say that Adrian and Bruno Valverde will be part of the band.
Adrian! :yey: Btw, I thought the drummer will be Dave Moreno, he recorded the drum parts for the album, iirc.
Any insight into whether or not a first single is likely tomorrow? Probably not, but one can hope!
Yeah, probably not, but if he does announce the album today, we can expect the first (and probably only) single next month or something (or near the end of the year/January?).
But the "Maiden news" month is usually November.
This. After the tour. And don't forget Nicko also said the same thing Bruce said.
Rod only allowing Adrian to record on Bruce's album, just so he ships his guitars and gear to LA on his own cost before the 4 show run.
I wonder if Adrian will be part of the whole album (not just for a song or two). I mean, if he will play live these new songs... I think it's possible. Roy praises the album a lot, so one can hope.
Curious to see how it's going to be named and if the album cover is going to be an old painting again.
Indeed. I hope for a memorable title and a different cover this time, you know, for variety (and why not with more details).

Last edited:
Curious to see how it's going to be named and if the album cover is going to be an old painting again.
I would like the cover artwork to be like the one from AOB. There are lot of clowns, violent clowns in this world, so it could be judicious to represent the same character of AOB but in a legion of same ones. ;)

Strong rumours in Brazil that the tour will be announced 18:00 CEST (or 2 hours and 20 minutes from now). Band is the one rumoured as well. It seems it will be 7 dates in Brazil. Same sources say Maiden will enter the studio on winter with the intention to release a new album after the 2nd leg of TFP and will play RIR next year (which is in September). That part about Maiden I'm less certain of but there's that.

Strong rumours in Brazil that the tour will be announced 18:00 CEST (or 2 hours and 20 minutes from now). Band is the one rumoured as well. It seems it will be 7 dates in Brazil. Same sources say Maiden will enter the studio on winter with the intention to release a new album after the 2nd leg of TFP and will play RIR next year (which is in September). That part about Maiden I'm less certain of but there's that.
Great x2! Adrian in action with Bruce again! Time for new/old guitars! The rumour about Maiden's new album (and RIR next year) is really possible, especially after the teaser in the video. I think the whole concept of TFP tour was also to skip a Hits tour and jump straight to a new album. What better way to celebrate your 50th anniv than with a new album (and especially so soon after the previous one). 2024 will be an exciting year for both Bruce and Maiden. Can't wait.

Wow. This is indeed really heavy. Roy hinted at that. We are now waiting for more hints!

Weird album title for Bruce again, but I like the mystic sounds and the sort of ''alien pyramid'' visuals a lot. The production sounds great.

Back