The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some who don't care for 'Heaven Can Wait' but I've always loved it and it went down a storm yesterday. It's such a live banger even without all the Eddie and Bruce antics.
HCW is a great live song.
If I heard correctly, Bruce shouted 'See you next Christmas!' before the encore. Does that mean they'll return with a few alternate songs or will they already have a brandnew set?

Edit: Forgot to add that I was very impressed by Bruce's vocals! It's definitely for the best that he has reduced jumping around to better concentrate on the singing.
I guess next year's tour will be 4/5 months (with maybe 1 month break like now) so they can fit in European dates along with the SA/NA dates. Brand new set? I doubt it. A few alternate songs? It's possible, maybe one of the new songs (8 new songs played live, like BNW!) or a return of Number Of The Beast/2 Minutes/Moonchild (if it was indeed rehearsed). Is Hallowed too demanding for Nicko now? I doubt about Wrathchild, tbh.
The most likely songs to be changed (Prisoner, CIPWM, maybe Celts) have very specific backdrops and a great reaction to them (first two).
Im calling it now btw. They will play Deja Vu, Losfer Words and Parchment in 2024.
Prisoner, Celts and Can I Play with Madness out.
Sometimes Bruce's jokes between some songs are just a play on words.

Happy to see you were able to enjoy the show with your daughter! Mine will get to see them for the first time at the O2 Arena in London (she has already seen Status Quo and Manic Street Preachers live). :)

This brought back a lot of memories. Status Quo was my first gig back in 1986.

I bet the setlist for the 2024 leg of the tour would be exactly the same. I can only see them making some minor changes (Wrathchild back to the setlist) later if they revisit Europe for a lucrative run of summer festivals.
Yeah I know, it was mostly a joke and wishful thinking but im gonna stay positive :lol:

More than likely going to have to skip the UK tour due to a mental health relapse. Will be the first one I've missed since the Final Frontier arena leg in 2011! At least mobile recording technology has improved since. :lol:
Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn better real soon. I have no idea about your situation but is it wrong of me to suggest going to see Maiden would do you some good?

So then. What do people think to this. Been a fan since powerslave and have seen em on every tour since including the somewhere in time tour at the 3,000 seater concert hall in my town of nottingham in 1986. I couldn’t get a ticket when this yiur went on sale,but I’ve now bought one from “twickets” at face value. Clearly it’s the sellers name on the ticket,but the paperwork that’s come with the ticket says resale allowed on twickets so hopefully I’ll get in. The arena box office think it’ll be ok as long as I still have the email from the seller which I do have. I’ll be gutted if turned away. Leeds have got some seats for sale on live nation if anyone is interested

So then. What do people think to this. Been a fan since powerslave and have seen em on every tour since including the somewhere in time tour at the 3,000 seater concert hall in my town of nottingham in 1986. I couldn’t get a ticket when this yiur went on sale,but I’ve now bought one from “twickets” at face value. Clearly it’s the sellers name on the ticket,but the paperwork that’s come with the ticket says resale allowed on twickets so hopefully I’ll get in. The arena box office think it’ll be ok as long as I still have the email from the seller which I do have. I’ll be gutted if turned away. Leeds have got some seats for sale on live nation if anyone is interested

Twickets is legit, they're officially partnered with a lot of ticket vendors like The Ticket Factory. I've used them a few times, without issue. So I'm sure you'll be fine.

Managed to get tickets for Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham (all standing - lucky me). Does anyone know where I can get info for pre-gig Maiden fan friendly pubs?

Managed to get tickets for Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham (all standing - lucky me). Does anyone know where I can get info for pre-gig Maiden fan friendly pubs?
Leeds - Howl, Santiago Bar
Manchester - The Salisbury, Grand Central
Nottingham - Tap & Tumbler, Foremans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back