The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how he's doing? I hope he's recovering nicely
Don't want to speculate to much, Bill Byford is 13 years older and went through a triple bypass in 2019 and toured like crazy in 2022 so I'm sure Blaze will be back too. All his tour dates have been cancelled, but the Wolfsbane dates in december are still on sale. I do worry a little bit since Blaze hasn't appeared in any videos or interviews yet (which he usually do all the time), might indicate he took some damage from the heart attack. I know both Mark and Chris (General and touring management members) have meet him and planning the future! Not sure if Blaze is struggling with long term issues.

Last edited:
The reason maiden asked Lord of the lost to be support for the European dates is cause they're gonna come out and do the chant during heaven can wait.

*the fact that lord of the lost aren't supporting every night of the tour does not discredit this bulletproof conspiracy

I understand there are very different opinions about that guy, but wasn't he backstage with Steve last year in Croatia? Seems like he is on Steve's good side at least. And he has been helping Paul Di'Anno. But a lot of people seem to think he is slippery as fuck.

That is what puzzles me. He seems to be quite close to the Maiden entourage (and has spent some time with Steve) although he has a reputation that would suggest being careful or giving him a wide berth (I think @Spambot mentioned some very worrying things about the guy at some point).

On the door it says Someone before your, with the before part being replacable (to on?) Is this a hint that the tour will be more SiT themed then previously thought? Since it also says a picture says more than a thousand words?

Relistening through Senjutsu again and the only song that I truly believe has NO chance of being played live is The Parchment. I will be beyond shocked if that makes the setlist.

Also if Darkest Hour makes the setlist it’ll go the way of Tears of a Clown on TBOS Tour 1 - replaced with a different new song (or Wrathchild) on the 2024 leg.

Haven't checked in for a few hours, but there are several new pages. Hm, what could all that be about?

7n9h14.jpg

Right... :D

I think I didn't have Stratego in my prediction, I might have to revisit this since the song is the most streamed and watched song from the album. Beyond Stratego, The Writing on the Wall and Days of Future Past I hope they play Hell on Earth! Skip the fifth song and play six from Somewhere in Time. Change the SiT songs midway through the tour so that the entire album is covered by 2024!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back