The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe Bruce doing solo shows in 2024, but not in lieu of a maiden tour. It would have to be before (i.e. not June) or in tandem with Maiden shows which seems kinda unrealistic.

I can believe Bruce doing solo shows in 2024, but not in lieu of a maiden tour. It would have to be before (i.e. not June) or in tandem with Maiden shows which seems kinda unrealistic.
Time will tell. The different rumours don’t collide, but it does seem weird to have Maiden tour South America in March, and Bruce early summer in Europe, but those are the rumours right now.

But we also have the rumours of Bruce touring, possibly doing festivals in June.
Bruce will have to tour either before the Maiden tour which will apparently start in March (January-February) or after it in October-December. But first he has to release the new album.

Btw, Maiden played SA in March during TBOS tour in 2016.
I will say this. This year's production looks a lot better in daylight than last year. I also like how Bruce moved behind Davey and H during their solos rather than in front of them.
I've never liked stage sets in daylight.

Brucinson very lucky today, since he won First To The Barrier few minutes ago for the Hannover show.
Double FC membership, registered on the name of my buddy, making things a bit more likely in general...
:D

In case buddy & I will be winning FTTB by the other membership as well, I'll let you know and will donate those two spares for Hannover, if someone may.
By the way, this post inspired me to finally join the FC, so Maiden can thank you in my name lol

Last year I went to the venue at 1pm. Managed to get as close as the third row and even caught a pick by Adrian. I was debating if I wanted to join the FC in case I'd win FTTB for Dortmund and now I pulled the trigger. Let's see what happens.

Short update, got the mail yesterday confirming that I won FTTB for the first night in Dortmund! :dancinggeek:

Listened Parchment again yesterday with different feeling. Well I understand why they chose Celts over Parchment. Although Parchment is better album song (and I like many others love it more than Celts) I'm not so sure of it being significantly better crowd pleaser than Celts. I think even opposite, for casual fan Celts might be slightly better in live environment.

But what I don't believe is Nicko's excuse of not knowing why they don't play his favourite song. Surely he asked why aren't we playing Parchment. I guess the answer is in a way similar what they gave about Alexander all these years (not remembering solo etc). I guess there is some hidden reason why they don't want to give honest answer about Parchment not being played.

A user on a different music forum who correctly leaked the headliners and many other artists playing at Download 2023 well in advance claims that Maiden will be headlining the festival next year, not a confirmation by any means but perhaps a semi-credible rumour that they will be doing the rounds in Europe again next summer.

Didn't they only play last year? Would be unimaginative even by Download's normal standards.

Personally I'm not a fan of Download and find it to be chronically lacking in atmosphere since they moved it off the racecourse. I'd much rather have a Maiden day at British Summer Time or something similar.

Bruce has hinted at a return to Europe sooner than expected, and in some places he even said maybe next year, so a festival run wouldnt surprise. But when is his solo tour then?

I wonder if they have changed around on whatever plans they had to begin with. Maybe The Future Past wont go into 2025.

A user on a different music forum who correctly leaked the headliners and many other artists playing at Download 2023 well in advance claims that Maiden will be headlining the festival next year, not a confirmation by any means but perhaps a semi-credible rumour that they will be doing the rounds in Europe again next summer.

Thanks for sharing the information, but gosh, that would be so unimaginative.

How about doing 4 small stadia around the country instead of headlining the same festival over and over again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back