The Future Past tour 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce's rant before DOTC. Hope for The Parchment? Doesn't seem so... :lol:

Nice to see Bruce showing some eco credentials; he is basically recycling the introduction he used for The Book of Souls…

Bruce has so far on tour snuck three (?) song titles into his song introductions, Deja Vu, Losfer Words and Sea of Madness. Wonder if he will attempt The Loneliness of Long Distance Runner just to have named all three SIT songs they aren't playing.

That makes me wanna know if Back in the Village was played
There’s evidence to suggest that they played it on the first (two?) show(s) behind the Iron Curtain and then dropped it thereafter. I think Adrian mentioned that they played it and dropped it. There’s just no actual recordings to fully prove it.

Brucinson very lucky today, since he won First To The Barrier few minutes ago for the Hannover show. :cool:
Double FC membership, registered on the name of my buddy, making things a bit more likely in general... :D
In case buddy & I will be winning FTTB by the other membership as well, I'll let you know and will donate those two spares for Hannover, if someone may.
So, as I was writing this, got FTTB also by the other membership. Two spares to give away. Feel free hitting me up if you like to join in for the barrier next week in Hannover. Standing ticket required.

Last edited:
Brucinson very lucky today, since he won First To The Barrier few minutes ago for the Hannover show. :cool:
Double FC membership, registered on the name of my buddy, making things a bit more likely in general... :D
In case buddy & I will be winning FTTB by the other membership as well, I'll let you know and will donate those two spares for Hannover, if someone may.
What if you’re right up front, and then you have to pee?

What if you’re right up front, and then you have to pee?
In Frankfurt last year I managed it well by just not drinking anything more than nescessary, and no beer anyway. Will do the same this time. People are given each a tetra pack water for free along with their wristbands, and if you don't consume gallons of drinks that'll be fine. Same advice of mine goes out btw for eating not much food ahead of the whole thing. :nonono::ninja:

Last edited:
Btw, as to drinking booze around concerts: I am surprised again and again why people sometimes are getting immensely drunk at such an occasion. When I went to see Bob Dylan in 2000, there was an old hippie entirely blowing himself away ahead of the show, and when Dylan came out, guy was laying on the floor in some corner deeply asleep. I'd consider that a waste of time and money.

Last edited:
Btw, as to drinking booze on conerts: I was surprised why people sometimes are getting immensively drunk at such an occasion. When I went to see Bob Dylan in 2000, there was an old hippie entirely blowing himself away ahead of the show, and when Dylan came out, guy was laying on the floor in some corner deeply asleep. I'd consider that a waste of time and money.

Met a dude at the Cologne concert last year who was super drunk by 2 o' clock. Can't imagine that he properly heard or enjoyed anything by the time Maiden started playing. Such a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back