Linkin Park release a new album

Indeed.  <_<

Life-of-Brian_13.jpg

thousand_suns said:
I have one question:
Are we reviewing Linkin Park's new album A Thousand Suns or performing theatrics?

Um... The album is... O...K... I guess...  :S

BACK INTO THE PIT OF MADNESS!!!  :bigsmile:

thousand_suns said:
I have one question:
Are we reviewing Linkin Park's new album A Thousand Suns or performing theatrics?

I believe also that we should be performing theatrics.  Theatrics are a good way to put on a performance.  In the mid 1800's, people went to theatre shows to be entertained.  I prefer my entertainment to be about Iron Maiden.  No one, not even me, can perform as good as Iron Maiden.  But I do not believe that either.

Maverick
Wasted CLV said:
I believe also that we should be performing theatrics.  Theatrics are a good way to put on a performance.  In the mid 1800's, people went to theatre shows to be entertained.  I prefer my entertainment to be about Iron Maiden.  No one, not even me, can perform as good as Iron Maiden.  But I do not believe that either.
not even you???????

All those unworthy souls who utter his name in vain.

Only SMX and myself are worthy.

Okay Loosey. You are worthy too. But truth is, SMX and I are the only ones to have actually seen him. And I can only say that he speaks highly of you.

Hey! I wasn't aware of that!

You people should stop editing posts, lest the almighty Dennis Stratton shall make toilet paper out of Adrian Smith & you, and use it everyday to wipe his a$$ with it.  :ninja:

EDIT: I'm aware of He Who Must Not Be Named's wrath, but the mystery is solved. DEAL WITH IT! :ninja:

Back