Linkin Park release a new album

Whether you people realize or not Linkin Park have released a new album in 2010 called A Thousand Suns. I do not know what to say to this. To be honest, this is incredible. Thank you, Linkin Park.

Attachments

• LinkinParkATSCover.jpg
    LinkinParkATSCover.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
orly.jpg

One of the WORST albums I've ever heard!

If this is not a joke, it still is one of the best. Hahahaha. :)
If it is a mod joke, have a praise, because.... mhahaha this is funny. I actually always have been a thousand_suns fan. He caused Perun to make the funniest impression ever.

LooseCannon said:
It wasn't me, I know that much.
Perun's too busy for this kind of thing, that leaves SMX. :ninja:
Every time thousand_suns pops up again, it makes me think whether there ever was a real thousand_suns in the first place?  What if he was a creation of the mods right from the beginning?

Invader said:
Perun's too busy for this kind of thing, that leaves SMX. :ninja:
Every time thousand_suns pops up again, it makes me think whether there ever was a real thousand_suns in the first place?  What if he was a creation of the mods right from the beginning?

thousand_suns was all too real.

I wonder what he's doing in his real life... Student, working? And where? I'd also like to know what he wanted to achieve with his posts... I mean, he never replied no a question, no matter who was asking, so it's rather not communication. Apparently he wanted to attract attention. But why? Why here? He was not such a Maidenfan, he could search other places. Why to insist again, after so many time?

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Shadow, can you please delete this bullshit thread? Thanks.

:blink:

Travis?

Back