Linkin Park release a new album

While thousand_suns is a true forum legend, does anybody remember those almost mythological characters of old, like ANC^MARINER, macunaima or Lorax?

Oh man, wasn't Lorax the guy who managed to get banned in record time, like 15 mins?

thousand_suns said:
Hello, my friends of Maidenfans.com!

Many of you have seen that I have been reinstalled with this forum.  And I wish for you to know that it was because of my friend Travis that I was returned.  There is to be no future for me here because of this.  I think that it was my greatest pleasure to post here on this forum.  It is to Travis that I dedicate this post.

I guess Raven has been replaced with Travis.

Perun said:
While thousand_suns is a true forum legend, does anybody remember those almost mythological characters of old, like ANC^MARINER, macunaima or Lorax?
I remember macunaima - he was basically on his last legs when I joined.

LooseCannon said:
Oh man, wasn't Lorax the guy who managed to get banned in record time, like 15 mins?

No, Lorax lasted for a few days, but he really tested Maverick's patience with his Prussian Blue avatar.

Actually, AnC^MaRiNeR was even before my time, but I remember he was a fresh ban when I joined, and everybody considered him the worst that ever happened to the forum.

Anybody remember positive forum legends, like Freaky, Owly or the Duke?

SinisterMinisterX said:
LC and I were discussing AnC^MaRiNeR last night in the chat.

Maybe that's a possible future route for t_s.

"Whether you realize it or not, Iron Maiden have been written many songs about the control of Earth by Alpha-Draconians. I cannot remember its titles, but the songs themselves featured Steve Harris, who is part of the conspiracy. I do not think aliens will ever rule Earth, but I think they might. All you have to do is vote for your favourite Alpha-Draconian-related Maiden song. Best of luck!"

Perun said:

Of course.

Mega said:
There was a time before Perun?

Yes. It was a time of silence and darkness all across the earth. Then came the wind, and a hole in the sky; Thunder and lightning came crashing down, hit the earth and split the ground and fire burned high in the sky. From down below, fire melted the stone, the ground shook and started to pound...

Perun said:
Yes. It was a time of silence and darkness all across the earth. Then came the wind, and a hole in the sky; Thunder and lightning came crashing down, hit the earth and split the ground and fire burned high in the sky. From down below, fire melted the stone, the ground shook and started to pound...

Sounds like a bad night at Taco Bell with a bottle of Juarez. 

Perun said:
No, Lorax lasted for a few days, but he really tested Maverick's patience with his Prussian Blue avatar.

Ah, in that case I remember Lorax.  Last time I recall an Owly post was a thread on how far women have progressed through history.

Back